Suggest to optimize team-up function and add a vote kick function in Heist

Hi guys,

I’m daydream from sever 15, played this game for 3 months and currently got lv.85 (sever maximum) for 2 weeks.

I’d like to share an idea that whether we could optimize the team-up funtion and set a ‘vote kick’ function in Heist.

When I’m played in Heist always comes with two kinds of bad use experience:

If I just want to be a team member, an incompetent and inexperienced captain could totally ruined the game experience. Some novice player completely don’t know how to manage the team member and achieve the goal, or even worse, just hang up and doing their own business.

Or, I set up a team with medium or hard level, (since we all know that there should be a minimum hero power for the team to win without so much difficulties), if people with relative low hero power (3000-5000) joined, I could only say sorry and kick them out (and I used to face such situation when I was lv.60).

I think Heist may be the only online ‘cooperative’ game content for this game till now, but the efficiency of in-game cooperation is really low by my experience. So perhaps you guys could optimize the Heist with adding some new functions and corresponding guides? for instance,

When set up a team in Heist, captain could set the minimum power of every hero joining in.

Adding vote kick function for all team members. If anyone(even the captain) hang up or under some other circumstances, the others could vote to kick them out.

Adding signal function on the map (got this idea from MOBA game :), each member could rise signal to assemble or protect the crystal at once. I think this would be really helpful especially for novice players.

… …

As a big fan of this game, really hope this game could become more and more popular and success! @Polaris

3 Likes

Heist is a friendship team building experience in the game adding a vote kick button is just biasing ones heist while there already exists a button for a private heist.:blush:

2 Likes

Not everyone has people they can do private heist with. The smiley emoji doesn’t shield the fact that you labelled their post as bias. Players go afk all the time in public heists, and it can be really annoying if the leader is afk/irresponsible. A votekick button would indeed be helpful and I agree with the idea.

Well I did say that a vote kick is in a order if the leader is afk and inactive when the kick function was released, but the slight catch is that It has to be at least 2-4 or 3-5 player votes to kick a player out of the heist. I know some people say that they tend to get kicked out by the host of the heist without any a reason other than backstabbing them and/or holding a slot for a friend or their guild members in public if the host isn’t doing a good job kicking out afk and inactive players. If people wants to do heists with friends or guild, they have to do that in a private heist.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney