Suggestion for New Characters

I would really like to see more variants from titles less popular. I’ve always been a big fan of Treasure Planet. Jim Hawkins, Captain Amelia, and Long John Silver could all have great benefits to the teams.
Jim: Damage
Amelia: Support
Long John: Tank (one of his abilities needs to include Morphe transforming into the “psycho spider”)

Would also love to see:
Dr. Facilier: Control
Mama Odie: Healer/Support (main ability could be “Want Some Candy”)
Louis (Princess and the Frog): Support. (Pricker Bushes clearly need to be a thing!)
Hercules: Damage/Tank (of course an ability needs to be “Go The Distance” where he receives temporary invincibility)
Phil: Support (ability could be something along the lines of “Train the Rookie”
Esmeralda: Support/Control (would love to see her use that goat of hers!)
Mulan: Damage
Yzma: Control (possibly having a similar ability to Genie in changing an enemy into a llama)

I’m sure I could keep going but… I’ll stop there.

I really do love this game.

4 Likes

Nice picks, dude. We’ll see if any of those make it in the game. Right now we can only make our concepts of characters. Some of them have concepts here on this forum.

1 Like

Lemme send you a couple of links…I have seen almoat all these heroes around on forums.

For Treasure Planet :wink:

Dr.Facilier and Mama Odie

Mulan

Yzma

If you look around you can prolly find some of the others you mentioned. O r you could build thwir skill sets.

And @Epic_Mickey did Hercules, @The_Ambassador did louis and esmeralda

1 Like

i want donald duck,the beast , frollo and quasimodo !!!

I couldn’t find them all :grin:

King Auther. Damage hero. Quote. I don’t know anything about ruling a country. Attacks uses sword in the stone to bumble into enemies. Friends: Merlin
Captian Jack

Tarzab: Tank hero. Quote: Qhy are you threatened by anyone different then you. Damage uses jungle intelligence to destroy even the farthest of heroes. Friends King Auther and Jack Skellington

Tarzan . I mean Tarzan

Mama Odie!
I knew someone else wanted her in the game other than me!

1 Like

What about some water characters like Crush from Finding Nemo
Or Scuttle and Flounder from The Little Mermaid
Or🧜🏽‍♂️King Tridon
With a new section of chapters which is all water

Normal Elite Friends Water Water Elite

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney