Suggests friendships

Here write the friendships you want in the game

Vanellope & Finnick on Vanellopeā€™s side. If this was done, the disk should make Vanellopeā€™s attacks slow enemies down.

Not really good thread choice butā€¦

Vanellope and Rex - Playing together in arcade.
Disk may give bonus to skill ā€˜Sharing is caringā€™ - more AOE and damage.

Sulley and Nick/Finnick - Boo will like one of foxes and calling them kitten.
Disk bonus - Each toy stun enemy for 2 second (each star +2sec) and conservation +10%.

Yax/JJ - Yax will try to control JJ powers using yoga skills.
Disk bonus - Active skill give also 100(each star +100) energy to all teammates and give him 20% chance to ingoring all negative effects (each star +20%).

Dash/Judy - Dash want to know to become a police and Judy teach him police skills.
Disk bonus - Dash has 10% chance to dodge incoming damage, Dash speed attack increase by 10%.

Nick/Mr. Inc - Nick is interest how humans live.
Disk bonus - Active skill does 15% more damage. Conservation +10%.

Violet/EVE - Violet write newspaper article about future problems of Earth and EVE help her.
Disk bonus - Active skill also remove 1 (each star +1) negative effect. While any ally is shielded this hero armor increase by 250 (each star +250).

Moana/Tia - Moana was looking for someone for sea adventure and Maui suggest Tia.
Bonus disk - Protect and love now also heal second hero for amount of 20%. Moana ignores charms with chance of 20%. Shield duration +20%.

Woody/Merida - ā€œPrincess guardā€ Woody help Merida back to her home, unfortunately they spot lots of creeps block all ways to Merida way to home.
Disk bonus: Woodyā€™s lasso also catch second enemy, lasso now also charms enemies for 3(each star +1s) seconds. Duration of giddy-up increase by 1 second (each disk star +1s). Basic damage increase from 180.

1 Like

Most of those disks are really OP. Could you actually look at the abilities of heroes before trying to make disks for them? The ones that arenā€™t OP are really luck based which shouldnā€™t exist.

I really donā€™t think dis will fit but

Moana & Hiro. Idk, I just like seeing crossovers between two good movies. :slightly_smiling_face:

Moana wants to know what robotics are, so she ask Hiro for information about robotics

The disk Moana gets will be called ā€œRobots on waterā€ (it sounds a bit goofy :flushed:) it gives Moana the chance to dodge attacks.

1 Like

I feel thereā€™s a missed opportunity in not having a friendship for Moana or Maui with Tia Dalma. I mean, given that sheā€™s actually a sea goddess bound in human form, youā€™d think sheā€™d get some special interaction with the girl beloved by the sea or a seafaring demigod

Jack jack disk on kevin flynn. - caretaker 2.0-

Jack jack crosses dimension to a virtual world.

Kevin flynn can dodge the first area of effect for three seconds. Fantastic or physical

Not to be rude but theres already a freindship thats exactly the same they just use different heroes its violet and dash

Judy/Violet, Judy teachs Violet how to believe in yourself and Violet teachs Judy how to be Invisible, (Camuflating)

I think itā€™s shocking thereā€™s no friendship between Miguel and Jack Skellington. Seriously, Jack is a SKELETON that SINGS! If that isnā€™t a perfect friendship match up for a boy who loves music and has been to the land of the dead, I donā€™t know who is

3 Likes

Got a new friendship suggestion. Maui/Jack Sparrow

Maui hears about pirate Jack & some of his stories & Maui wonders how would he face challenges bigger then him. So Maui finds Jack & takes him on a adventure of a life time.

The disk Maui will get is call Adventure of a Lifetime. Take flight can now slow down enemies after being pushed.

1 Like

Jack Skellington/Elsa

Campaign: Winter Nightmare: Jack learns about Elsaā€™s ice powers and wants her to be part of a winter-themed Halloween.

Disk: Cold and Dark: Throws Ice Pumpkins that freezes enemies.

Nick Wilde/Elsa

Campaign: Anna is lost in the City, so Nick helps Elsa find her before the creeps do.

Disc: Frostbitten Pawpsicles: Basic attack and shuriken pop can freeze.

DL(Disc Level): Max HP and Basic Damage.

:star2: Nickā€™s basic attack and Shuriken pop now have an 8% chance of freezing enemies for 5 seconds. +8% per star.

Iā€™ll add more to this later.

Friendship: Darkwing Duck and Gizmoduck
Campaign/DiskName: Crime-petition
Story: A heated rivalry between DW and Gizmoduck in order to see who can eliminate most of the Cityā€™s crime also ignites a Creep invasion in the City, testing their cooperation once again.
Diskā€™s Function: Knockout has a X% chance of pushing back a victim of this skill.

1 Like

Who is JJ?

JackJack parr

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Ā© Disney