Sulley's heal (Woody Disk) affecting enemy

I just made an arena attack which came down to a standoff of Sulley vs. Tia.

Each time my Sulley (Woody Disk) performed Healing Laughter, the enemy Tia also healed.

She wasn’t charmed as everyone else had died, and she continued to attack my Sulley. It’s possible she was charmed by Nick earlier on, I didn’t notice.

My team: Sully, Quorra, Tia, Nick, Jack Jack
Enemy team: Baymax, Quorra, Walle, Tia, Calhoun

Did Tia charm your Sulley?

2 Likes

oh. uh probably. delete

That was funny as hell !:joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Oh…hmmm problem solved but thank you for pointing out sulley’s weakness

That’s why ultimately for PVP you should aim for Ralph disk… but it’s just soo many resources and work to make it even USABLE that I just decided “screw it, he’s such a good target for charming even without this disk and I just can’t spend a month getting him ready for pvp”

Actually…Tia charms back row, Woody charms I think back or middle so Nick is the only one too worry about until it is one on one…

Woody charms an enemy with highest Skill Power, so once Sulley gets going with his Purple, well that’s just bad news

And there’s also Gaston, but I guess it’s 50 / 50 on stun / charm?

Still have no clue on that…

could be guys get stunned and girls get charmed? But if anything if a guy bared there gross chest to me I would cringe then try to destroy their abomination.

Then if the girls gwt charmed…that is really awkward for Elastigirl… And would Vanelope even care about something like that? And Jack jack is too young to understand it…a couple I could see being susceptible to charm is Violet and Tia Dalma…and possibly Calhoun.

Still if it is Random why would the guys get charmed by another guy’s chest…?

Still cringing over this skill but ok. :confused:
@Polaris xould you explain Gaston’s skill?

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney