Summary of 2019!

Perfect

3 Likes

JUST Perfect!

3 Likes

Weā€™re so dead.

2 Likes

I think this would be having my Olaf art picked and posted into Facebook. I know itā€™s just a minor thing, but I really appreciate it since thatā€™s my very first fan art and Iā€™m not that talented at drawing.

It is having harsh personality. There are times when I get really angry at those spammers, but always thought, ā€œYou were like that at first.ā€

I canā€™t say anything about it. I switched guilds both in S14 and S19 recently.

Same situations in both servers. Black Tamaraw (S14) and New Game Plus (S19) both had a terrible death, and my heartā€™s still grieving from that.

Well, some peeps on servers adds me because Iā€™m a fan of a Korean Boyband. LOL

Some peeps on S19 unfriended me because I canā€™t join them in heists.

I love those hero refreshes. Itā€™s awesome.

The red skills. I really feel that this isnā€™t necessary for the meantime.

My inactivity. Iā€™m downhearted when I canā€™t continue writing the DHBM storyline, but Iā€™m trying to post three chapters as a comeback. Itā€™s close!

Hmā€¦I canā€™t find any player significant in-game. But if Kate was still here, I would probably choose her. I respect her decision to leave though.

5 Likes

Itā€™sā€¦dead?

Never would I

Yes, unfortunately. Me, Eaves, Stitch, Kayla, and Spaghetti were now in Whole New World. Zpinizotto followed us in that guild.

3 Likes

Ah, yes. I remember himā€¦ Memoriesā€¦

So the guild disbandedā€¦ Thatā€™s horrible. Well, at least you got forumers on your side! And Z.

Yeah, we actually discussed it before transferring to another guild.

1. The greatest achievement of 2019? (individual)

On the Forums:

• Wrote popular stories, like the Food Heroes and the Forum Guardians
  • Created many popular threads, like the Stitch Appreciation, Experiment Appreciation, and Disney Songs Parodies.
  • And the biggest and most important one of all: Made many new wonderful friends and memories

In the Game:

• Made Stitch my strongest hero!
  • Reached Platinum I ranking in Arena and Coliseum
  • Made some new friends through chats
  1. The biggest failure of 2019? (individual)

On the Forums:

• Had some good friends leave the forums
  • Witnessing so much drama here
  • Not winning the concept contests haha

In the Game:

• Having such a low ranking in the server
  • Not reaching the highest tiers in Invasion
  • Always being below the serverā€™s Team Level cap
  1. The greatest achievement of 2019? (guild)

In the Game:

• Reaching Legendary in every guild war (despite many people not participating)
  • Reaching Challengers ranking in Invasion
  • Having a Top 50 (and sometimes Top 30) guild before the merge
  1. The biggest failure of 2019? (guild)

In the Game:

• Many people not participating in the guild war
  • Many people in our guild not playing the game in a while
  • Dropping to Top 150 guild after the merge
  1. The biggest positive surprise of 2019? (another player)

On the Forums:

• Meeting so many wonderful people that became my friends
  • Seeing so much creativity from everyone
  • Meeting some other PerBlue employees (the PB Fam!)

In the Game:

• Finding out that Polaris also has an account
  • Other players on the global chat telling me that they know me through the forums
  • My guildmates becoming a family
  1. The biggest negative surprise of 2019? (other player)

On the Forums:

• A few good friends leaving

In the Game:

• So many guildmates not playing anymore
  1. The biggest positive surprise of 2019? (game, event etc.)

On the Forums:

• My stories and threads getting popular
  • The Q&A with the PB Fam
  • Again, just meeting so many great people (love yā€™all)

In the Game:

• Stitch getting a fun costume
  • Getting new Lilo & Stitch and Winnie the[r] Pooh badges
  • Again, finding so many new friends in the game, especially after the merge
  1. The biggest negative surprise of 2019? (game, event etc.)

In the Forums:

• Again, so many of our great friends leaving so suddenly

In the Game:

• Invasionā€™s higher tiers being a bit difficult to reach
  1. What should change in the new year compared to the previous one?

In the Game:

• More Lilo & Stitch heroes
  • Add Winnie the[r] Pooh heroes
  • Better and easier to obtain rewards
  1. Best player of 2019? (not your self, mention other player)

@Pipsqueak
@Black_Widow

10 b). Your favourite forum user of 2019?

Ugh thereā€™s so many that I canā€™t list them all! But Iā€™ll try!
@Polaris
@Champion_David
@Drone_IX
@KayIa
@TheSpaghettiKing
@NCTzen_Haechan
@PawpsicleSticks
@CowardWhisper8
Queen Kate
Pipsqueak
Black Widow
Disney Duchess
Warrior Maui
Filadae Djaq

AND SO MANY MORE THAT I CANNOT LIST THEM ALL!

Hereā€™s to the new year!
image https://media1.tenor.com/images/fe2e8de24bacf5b0c1d4db3d18344f34/tenor.gif?itemid=15649322

7 Likes

Grr. Has anyone else seen a few of these posts in this topic that you instantly want to give a like, only to see that they compliment you and itā€™s not unexpected anymore? Now I gotta actively post that I like their entirety and not just the compliment.

Great format, Stitch. Davidā€™s post was also pretty fun to read. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Haha sorry! I just appreciate you and the friendship weā€™ve made (and everyone else and every other friendship Iā€™ve made!)!!!
image https://media0.giphy.com/media/gnXG2hODaCOru/source.gif

1 Like

ā€¦I want to be salty by not being included by my idol but at the same time itā€™s too cool

2 Likes

The chaoticest goodest of all.

1 Like

Polaris liked your comment @TherMerryStitch Lol a lot of people XD and yes that statement is true XD

1 Like

Oh sorry! Like I said thereā€™s so many more forumers and I couldnā€™t add all of you, or else you guys will be reading a list thatā€™ll take hours to finish!

This year was a blast. Met so many great people on the internet & met many other great people irl. Hope we can make more memories with each other in the next year! :grin:

But let me do the list as well

1. My greatest achievement for this year wasā€¦ I think I rather keep it a secret
  2. My biggest failure of this year was failing a certain class :sweat_smile:
  3. Greatest achievement of my guild this year? Idk tbh. Everything I do with my guild is like the greatest achievement of all.
  4. Whats a failure that my guild had this year? Idk. :neutral_face:
  5. The biggest surprise of another player this year? I guess I should say my entire guild. I found out my entire guild were adults (I think :thinking: ). And Iā€™m just a odd one out.
  6. A negative surprise of this year? Tbh, I never even encountered one negative thing.
  7. Biggest positive suprise of the year? The Perblue team allowing us to post unlikely character concept on their own topic. Like that was unexpected.
  8. A negative suprise Iā€™d say was the Red skills. Really unnecessary :unamused:
  9. I say a thing that should change are the new heroes being way too OP. At least make Disney Heroes a balanced game again.
  10. Best Player of 2019 I say goes to Champion David. He always will be a champion on the forums & our hearts.
    10b. List my favorite forum users? Iā€™ll try to get everyone who have been supporting me throughout my time here.

@Champion_David
@PawpsicleSticks
@TherMasterStitch
@Black_Widow
@CowardWhisper8
@KayIa
@Queen_Kate
@TheSpaghettiKing
@NCTzen_Haechan
@Kinokan
Sorry if u werenā€™t listed on here. :sweat:

It was fun making this list. And I hope next year will as good as this year.

Cheers to a another year of fun & laughter! :clinking_glasses:

9 Likes
  1. Have enough maxed heroes to run whole coli team, having maxed Scrooge and Megavolt.
  2. Still being weak player, not collecting enough epic keys and not playing heist at all.
  3. Going Turbo, oh :heart_eyes:
  4. Of course, me.
  5. Not much here to say, not so social on the game chat, but ruler and officers of GT, as whole guild too.
  6. (THE) SYSTEM
  7. DuckTales heroes, Invasion before nerf.
  8. No Kim Possible :angry: Solo deals :face_vomiting: Invasion rewards nerf :face_with_head_bandage: Heist :face_with_head_bandage:
  9. Kim Possible release and other TV characters, some 21st century characters. Better heist, perks and sources of gold.
  10. Kris (m) :eyes:
  11. @TherMasterStitch for huge activity on the forum.
2 Likes

Wow! Well thanks for the nomination then. :heart_eyes:

1. Finally getting all my Guild War characters at 6* (Yet itā€™s not true at this moment :sweat_smile:).
  2. Donā€™t know, really.
  3. After losing 20+ people and merging with another guild, my guild became the strongest of the server.
  4. As I mentioned, 20+ people left to create a new guild. Many of them are guildless now lol.
  5. No idea, a lot of pretty people working hard to achieve things.
  6. One person from my guild, who is known now as a guild destroyer(4 guilds fell after her being there, 1 of them doesnā€™t exist anymore, 2 got their positions back, 1ā€¦weā€™ll see).
  7. Yzma and Madam Mim added for Halloween.
  8. The first update with Muppets.
  9. Canā€™t be sure, the plan exists, so time will tell.
  10. My guildmates :hugs:
    10b. No idea. All you guys and girls create this society, so there are dozens of honorable people. Thanks for the year :heart:
1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Ā© Disney