Summary of 2019!

2019 is slowly ending, now is the time to summary whole year!

1. The greatest achievement of 2019? (individual)
  2. The biggest failure of 2019? (individual)
  3. The greatest achievement of 2019? (guild)
  4. The biggest failure of 2019? (guild)
  5. The biggest positive surprise of 2019? (another player)
  6. The biggest negative surprise of 2019? (other player)
  7. The biggest positive surprise of 2019? (game, event etc.)
  8. The biggest negative surprise of 2019? (game, event etc.)
  9. What should change in the new year compared to the previous one?
  10. Best player of 2019? (not your self, mention other player)
    *10 b). Your favourite forum user of 2019?

Letā€™s hope that 2020 will be even better year!

13 Likes
    After lurking the forums for a long time, finally decided make an account to try to make difference.
    Losing several guild members and friends because I failed to make a difference.
    Became ruler of a once great guild.
    Losing several key players.
  5. The biggest positive surprise of 2019?
    Polaris, since they are technically also players. I didnā€™t expect that and it came as quite a surprise to me.
  6. The biggest negative surprise of 2019?
    Several key guild mates leaving our guild because they think the grass is greener.
  7. The biggest positive surprise of 2019?
    The Q&A with the devs was definitely a positive surprise.
  8. The biggest negative surprise of 2019?
    Red skills, solo deals and 4-week cap increase cycle.
    Slower cap increase, cosmic-size update to the markets and daily rewards, less overpowered new heroes, more hero refreshes, more costumes, reverting of skills and exp points cost, reverting of the red skills and solo deals.
  10. Best player of 2019?
    MOKOANE server 5.
    11.10 b). Your favourite forum user of 2019?
    Yunno and Mr_Ptr
5 Likes

I would say what is need to change in the game in 2020 is getting more modern heros and less classic heros we got few modern heros in this year and its a bad thing

2 Likes
  1. I got in second place for a writing contest that focused on how DHBM heroes got into the game.
  2. If I remember correctly, I once fought a thief in Heist and accidentally called a valuable-guarding hero(I didnā€™t mean to, since my brain was way off at that time) and the owner of that hero accused me. I was furious for what he/she said to me after the Heist was finished. I clearly said, ā€œI didnā€™t mean to do that!ā€, but noooooooo, he/she had to accuse me. I kind of learned a lesson here to prepare early before fighting a Thief, but I thought I should punch that nasayerā€™s face.
  3. Became a short-time guild ruler for my previous guild.
  4. As mentioned in summary point 3, I had to disband my previous guild since progress was stale(Since there wasnā€™t enough progress we made for our guild. Ouch.). I felt unfortunate about it.
  5. I just found out a long time ago that my best player of 2019(see summary point 10) actually loved Darkwing Duck just like me.
  6. As mentioned on point summary 2, some Heist nasayer accused me for an accident I didnā€™t mean to do.
  7. The Dev Q&A revealed that they have planned a roster for 2021 heroes ahead of time and I was ecstatic. In other words, the Q&A was awesome and it sure will continue in the future.
  8. N/A
  9. Balanced gameplay(like less OP heroes)for those who dislike the competitive system. Also more brand-new game modes and costumes(even though itā€™s unlikely atm, I can wait).
  10. There are some that I favor, but Iā€™ll go for Doc Falls(Server 8)
    10b) @Wave9Nut, @Polaris, and @CowardWhisper8
3 Likes
  1. Becoming friends with other forums.
  2. I donā€™t actually know.
  3. Becoming 1 of the top guilds in server 14 El fili
  4. Loosing players.
  5. N/A
  6. N/A
  7. The Q&A with perblue
  8. Red skills. And in baring lag.
  9. Make the game less laggy.
    10 A: Staekk server 14
    10 b: @Black_Widow @TherMasterStitch @Champion_David although I do really like all of you.
5 Likes

I vote for @Emitz for BEST PLAYER 2019 :wink:

1 Like
  1. My greatest achievementā€¦ hmmā€¦ this one is hardā€¦ Iā€™d say reaching level 120
  2. My biggest failure was letting someone be guild leader for a bet. I won the bet, but the opponent wouldnā€™t hand it over
  3. My greatest achievement with my guild would beā€¦ I donā€™t have one
  4. N/A
  5. I found out that Polaris actually had an account in the game
  6. When I found out that one of my best friends in the game (@ Tryhardninja) turned out to be rude on the forums. Friendship ended.
  7. The best surprise was when PB gave us 80 Megavolt chips
  8. The biggest negative surprise was when PB drastically decreased the rewards in invasion
  9. I would try to be a better person and forumer. Iā€™d also try to make better concepts.
  10. Best player? I canā€™t say reallyā€¦
    10b. This is a hard oneā€¦ some honorable mentions

But my most favorite is @Champion_David. Reasons: When I joined the forumsā€¦

5 Likes

I want to answer number 10 as @TherMasterStitch

1 Like
  1. playing for over 500 days and finding many good friends
  2. still playing for over 500 days
  3. getting to rank 1 in every guild ranking (team power, total power, stars, war, invasion)
  4. when my old rank 3 guild got the entire leadership/highest powers poached by the rank 1 and then died
  5. literally yesterday someone saying they were glad they got to play with me and that i was great c:
  6. being let down over and over and over again by a certain person but still really wanting to like them
  7. invasion
  8. invasion
  9. more value for actually playing the game, compared to simply buying stuff
  10. a) N/A, thereā€™s not really such a thing as ā€˜bestā€™ in this kind of game, only strongest. Emitz puts a lot into it and into helping out others.
    b) polaris, whatever anyone thinks of pb / game aspects, she does an excellent job here
7 Likes

Ooo. Summary of 19ā€™?

Iā€™ll answer Number 10 with 5 people XD

@TherMerryStitch
@The-captain-gingerbread
@Queen_Kate
@Black_Widow
@CowardWhisper8

2 Likes

It was to get ā€œRegularā€ Status.

The biggest failureā€¦ hmmā€¦ Maybe that I wasted 600-ish gems on diamond crates and not getting any hero chips. Heh heh, BIG waste. Very Very big

Me finally beating my guild level cap, which is 85. Iā€™m TL 86!

Not the leader of my guild. BUT, a lot of great members had left my guild, and it was sorta like The Great Depression, but the naming is literal.

For 5 and 6, N/A.

Thatā€™s hard, but itā€™s when I finally got my team to Orange Rank.

That stupid, forgive me, contest with the hard-to-get stars. Yknow what Iā€™m talking about.

Well, I really hope they Kim Possible in here, but even more then that, is that they do EVEN MORE refreshes. Iā€™m happy that characters are getting refreshes again.

Please do not fee disheartened if you arenā€™t on here
Holy crud, thatā€™s hard. Here they are, unranked.
@TherMasterStitch
@Pipsqueak
@Warrior-Maui
@Black_Widow
@CowardWhisper8
@Champion_David
So many more.

I have four top favorite Forumers and those areā€¦
@NCTzen_Haechan
@PawpsicleSticks
@Queen_Kate :cry:
And
@Filadae_Djaq
These arenā€™t ranked either, but you all are my favorites for personal reasons.

Kate, I, or none of us, never got to say ā€œByeā€ to you. But if thatā€™s what you wanna do, go right ahead.
ā€œGone, but not forgotten.ā€

7 Likes

My biggest achievement in the game was finally unlocking gonzo from the Coliseum shop

I donā€™t think any of us did. And I get that feeling of guilt. But it isnā€™t our fault we didnā€™t get to say goodbye. Her leaving was sort of unexpected.

May she live within all our hearts :cry:

1 Like

Getting into the forums! I never signed up, logged in, or anything, itā€™s just that I suddenly just joined with no expectations! :grin:

Well, I did got my worst birthday in 2019. I wanted to leave the forums that time but an amazing patch notes had been released which made me feel better. :slightly_smiling_face:

There was a forumer, @Queen_Kate, who has left the forums without having us say goodbyeā€¦ but goodbye to her :wave:

Make better concepts in the forums, be more social, keep getting up with good grades in school, and move on with my life.

I have no favorites, but my favorite forumer is Discobot :grin:
Even though Discobot is not an actual person, Discobot is still fun and inspirational.

3 Likes
  1. :thinking: I do not remember everything I did this year, but I think, so far, my Thanksgiving Hunt is one of my best.

2. Not being able to stop certain people from leaving hereā€¦I had one chance to, and instead of trying to, I just let it happen. :pensive:

3. Getting the guild whose leadership I was thrusted in to merge with another guild. It turned out great.

4. Meeting the old guildmaster who showed up again and freaked out cuz we all movedā€¦ :disappointed:

5. Meeting up with several old friends, not at the same time of course, but still.

6. finding out that one girl, who I thought would be there forever, has left the gameā€¦ But we said our goodbyes, so at least there is that.

7. Well, to be honest, I always get these little chills when the next episode of the FG story comes out. I know it is vain, but I really love following the story that I am apart ofā€¦ And since I never know when the next part is, it is always a surprise. :grin::grin:

8. Two forumers left suddenly without saying goodbye. One recently, one a long time ago. I miss them both, sometimes I worry something might have happened to tuem and that is why they could not respond.

9. Edna Mode should be added!!! :grin: Other than that, Idkā€¦

10. The best player I know in game was a girl named Lyra. She was fun in the chats, and had good characters too.

11. B. I think my favorite forum user is @CowardWhisper8 for his hard work in art.

Followed closely by @PawpsicleSticks who Also does alot of hard work. There are others who obviously work hard to, and who are some of my favorites, but I was supposed to pick one and I picked two instead soā€¦

I will say, @Filadae_Djaq is another personal favorite because of how much he has changed since he first came to the forums. He is one of the people who have changed their ways, and while he still messes up sometimes, at least he is no longer a spammer. :grin:

6 Likes
    I found this game in 2019
    I donā€™t know
    Guild Contest 1st rank achievement!
    I donā€™t know
  5. The biggest positive surprise of 2019? (another player)
    I donā€™t know
  6. The biggest negative surprise of 2019? (other player)
    I donā€™t know
  7. The biggest positive surprise of 2019? (game, event etc.)
    The Q&A with the devs
  8. The biggest negative surprise of 2019? (game, event etc.)
    I donā€™t know
    I want to see Tarzan characters (Tarzan, Clayton, Jane), More Hero Refresh (Judy !!)
  10. Best player of 2019? (not your self, mention other player)
    11.10 b). Your favourite forum user of 2019?
    I like anyone replying or liking my post !
1 Like

Toughie. I suppose the FG Story is my best, but I feel really guilty about how sparsely I add episodes to the story. :pensive:

There was something that happened in one of the PMā€™s, which I wonā€™t go into detail about, that nearly made me quit out of shame. Kate left because of the aftermath of it. :sob:

Thereā€™s been lots of new forumers around. Retro, LetsGetDangerousBro, Ferlaqua, and Pipsqueak, among others.

Red Skills were an unpleasant surprise. The Invasion butchering was pretty bad too.

Just for fun, the smallest negative surprise was the skill point slider. Aside from being buggy, itā€™s just not nearly as satisfying as furiously tapping the ā€œ+ā€.

Less level caps in exchange for one or two optional gamemodes. Tourneys and Challenge Fights would be nice.

I hardly know anyone in game, so Iā€™ll cheat and use a forum user. Iā€™d say Pip is underappreciated. Theyā€™re articulate, intelligent, and helpful if anyone has questions about the game.

Three-way tie between Stitch, Polaris, and Kinokan. Quickly going over why:
Stitch is the Stitchiest of them all, a true Chaotic Good. Heā€™s unanimously liked, yet chaotic whenever possible. He writes the original FG story.
Polaris is quick to reply when thereā€™s a bug or misunderstanding. Theyā€™re charming and fun.
Kino, oh Kino, I still remember you. Your concepts were ahead of their time. You were smart, respected, and concise. The first major forumer to leaveā€¦

8 Likes

I like this definition lol

6 Likes

Oh, I am definitely Chaotic Good!

10 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Ā© Disney