Super-Absorbant (SpongeBob SquarePants Character Concept)

This idea came to me while I was working on my Nicktoons fangame. It’s an RPG like this one, so obviously, I thought, how would these characters be in this game. So I decided to start with what is essentially Nick’s lifeforce. Don’t forget to leave a review and/or a star rating!

Name: SpongeBob SquarePants
220px-SpongeBob_SquarePants_character.svg
Description: This sponge is completely self-absorbant. He protects your team via his amazing bubble-blowing skills.
Quote: "I’m ready!”
Role: Tank
Position: Frontline
Stars: :star:
Trial Team: Blue
Entrance: Floats onto the field in a bubble, which pops when he lands.
Basic Attack: Blows a bubble and blows it towards the enemy
Victory: Does his flute nose
Defeat: Deflates onto the ground

Skills

White Skill: I’m Forever Blowing Bubbles
:sparkles: Fantastic Damage
Passive: SpongeBob gains a stack of “Absorbance” every time he gets attacked. Each stack of “Absorbance” reduces the amount of damage he takes from attacks by 5%, up to a maximum of 50%.

Active: SpongeBob inflates and blows into his bubble wand, sending a barrage of bubbles that deal X damage per second to, knockback, and blind enemies for 5 seconds. This lasts one second longer for each stack of “Absorbance”. This removes all stacks of “Absorbancy”. The blind has a chance to fail against enemies over Level X.

Green Skill: Absorbent As He
At the start of each wave, SpongeBob floats onto the field in a bubble. While he is in his bubble, he has a shield that has X health, X reality, is immune to all debuffs, and lasts for 6 seconds. SpongeBob cannot attack or gain stacks of “Absorbant” while he is in his bubble.

Blue Skill: Bubble Up
Once per wave, whenever SpongeBob reaches 50% of his max health, he blows himself a bubble. This bubble grants him a shield that has X health, is immune to all debuffs, heals him for X health per second, and lasts for 10 seconds. SpongeBob cannot attack or gain stacks of “Absorbancy” while he is in his bubble.

Purple Skill: Nautical Knockback
:sparkles: Fantastic Damage
Every three basic attacks, SpongeBob consumes 5 stacks of “Absorbancy” for his next attack, knocking back the targeted enemy and reducing their movement speed to 30% for 9 seconds.

Red Skill: I’m Ready
SpongeBob has 50% resistance to all debuffs, with an extra 5% for each stack of “Absorbancy” he has. Nautical Knockback also inflicts the last 5 debuffs that were resisted with this skill. The debuff resistance has a chance to fail against enemies over Level X.

+X Max HP
+X Defense
+X Armor

Friendship Skills

• SpongeBob and Mickey Mouse
    Campaign Name: Day of Positivity
    Description: The City has been feeling down in the dumps lately, with everyone inside a little grumpy. SpongeBob and Mickey, along with some of their pals, decide to lend a hand to cheer them up.
    Allies: Mike, Joy, Tigger
    Disk Name: Badge of Positivity
    Ability: Exploding Bubbles
    When SpongeBob’s bubbles from “Aborbant as He” and “Bubble Up” pop, they explode, dealing X damage to all enemies and knocking them back. (+X damage per star on disk)
    +X Reality
    +X Defense

• SpongeBob and Tia Dalma
    Campaign Name: Curse of Absorbancy
    Description: Tia Dalma warns SpongeBob that a terrible fate will befall him later today, causing him to get paranoid. He asks Tia if she could help him, considering her relation to the sea.
    Allies: Captain Jack Sparrow, Kristoff and Sven, Moana
    Disk Name: Curse Sponge
    Ability: Extra Absorbancy.
    SpongeBob now gains two stacks of “Absorbancy” with his basic attack, and he gains 30 energy whenever he gains a stack of “Absorbancy”. (+20 energy per star on disk)
    +X Max HP
    +X Basic Damage

What do you think?

0 voters

3 Likes

Could you makeing another spongebob squarepants charthers patrick squidward mr krubs sandy and plankton could be possible options

1 Like

I want Disney to buy CBSViacom JUST to make your idea a reality.

1 Like

The only main issue with the concept is the Tia Dalma disk, with the basic attacks giving Absorbancy, it is possible to gain energy very fast with a high star leveled disk (especially because he is frontline and will take a lot of damage to gain stacks)
Other than that, I really like it!

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney