Super mario concept

הורדה

Mario is a hero who will fight the creeps with his powers

Role damage

Team trial color red

400px-SMO_Art_-_E3_Char4

White skill cappy mario will call and use cappy to taking over an enemy for the player’ s choice causing the chosen enemy to fight for mario s’side

Green skill invisibillty star mario using an invisibillty star which will cause him to being invisable during this time mario will charge at enemies dealing fantastic damage the invisabilty expiring after 10 seconds

Blue skill pyrokinesis mario will throw fire balls from his bare hands at enemies dealing fantastic damage to all enemies and damage over time for 12 seconds

Purple skill up-1 when mario getting killed in the first time he fully reviveing himself and getting his debuffs and disables cleansed

Red skill invisabilty star now reflecting damage of enemie attacks if mario could be dead from them mario now also getting the following boosts

+x basic damage

+x skill power

+x health

Enterence animation mario will come out of a pipe

Defeat mario will fall down and scream in pain

Victory mario will be seen holding coins and will be seen smiling

Who do you think could be fiting friends for him?

And i planing to do more mario characters soon say in the comments who do you want being made next out of the following options

Hello its a me, mario

Luigi

Bowser

Peach

Yoshi

Donkey kong

Bowser junior

Wario

Friendships fix it felix and rapunzel

Felix disc increaseing dot time from mario s blue skill by 2 seconds per star and lowering enemies s reality who got damaged from either the blue or green skill

Mario s rapunzel disc now enbaling mario stealing energy from enemies who effcted from his white skill he will also get shiled after useing his green skill which will last for 10 seconds and and the shield time increaseing by 2 seconds per star

There are a lot of grammar issues here, such as

Taking

Enemy

Player’s

Enemy to fight for Mario’s side

Using

Expiring

Invisibility

Damage over time

+X

Entrance

Smiling

Characters

It is very hard to read and needs more thought out into it.

I recommend reading This guide before making another concept

5 Likes

I think you should have thought of friends before releasing this concept…

2 Likes

Finished editing just needing suggetions of fiting friends and this concept is basicly done

It should have been done before you posted it.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney