Super Smash Bros

Azula is confirmed for NASB2!

Well. I guess that it for the leaked characters.

Let the predicting and hero wishing begin.

I’ll go first.

Fairy Oddparents

• Timmy Turner
  • Cosmo & Wanda
  • Mr. Crocker
  • Crimson Chin

Monster High

• Clawdeen Wolf
  • Frankie Stein
  • Draculaura
  • Cleo De Nile
  • Lagoona Blue
  • Twyla Boogieman

AAGGH! Real Monsters!

• Ickis
  • Krumm

Danny Phantom

• Technus
  • Skulker

Catscratch

• Mr. Blik
  • Gordon
  • Waffle

U.S.Acres

• Orson Pig
  • Roy Rooster
  • Wade Duck

Miscellaneous

• Otis (Barnyard)
  • Swaysway and Buhdeuce (Breadwinners)
  • Bloom (Winx Club)
  • Rango (Rango)
  • Grand-Pat (The Patrick Star Show)
  • Tak (Tak and the Power of Juju)
  • Fanboy and Chum Chum (Fanboy and Chum Chum)
  • Reggie (Rocket Power)
  • Eliza (The Wild Thornberrys)
  • Arnold (Hey Arnold)
  • Tommy (Rugrats)
  • Dudley Puppy (T.U.F.F Puppy)
  • GIR (Invader Zim)
  • Master Splinter (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)
  • Blue (Blue’s Clues)

Odie was already in the game deconfirmed by making an appearance in the stage.

I’m hoping for Jon Arbuckle, because if they add Hugh in the first game, then Jon might be in the game.

We getting closer to Nickelodeon all star brawl release and 2024 because Multiversus will be back sometime at the beginning of next year and I’ll be honest I hate that Warner Bros and Discovery teamed up and become Warner Bros Discovery because since that happened all the Warner Bros movies especially DC have been bad except the Barbie movie

Did y’all like it when Warner Bros and Discovery teamed up?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Discovery? As in the Discovery Channel?

Speaking of Nickelodeon All Star Brawl, I have a
Nickelodeon All Star Brawl Hopeful elimination game starting tomorrow. I would really appreciate it if you guys would put your hats in the ring.

Here’s the link

Mister Toon’s Elimination Game

Yep that’s what I’m talking about

Mario and Luigi has a new voice actor!

Kevin Afghani

Guys I decided to hop in the training room of Multiversus to practice my skills because during the open beta I keep getting my butt kicked a lot and mostly because the characters keep glitching one way to the other and I decided to lay off of Superman during that time because he’s OP and speaking of Multiversus I’m expecting for the rereleased trailer to drop sometime next month or until the game awards because they did say early 2024 the home will be back so I’m guessing January or February. I do hope Dexter, Dee Dee, Staefire, Black Canary, Spike, Static Shock, Numbah 1, Daffy Duck and Lola Bunny come in but I’m aware that these characters were linked

Spoilers

Joker
The Powerpuff Girls
Marceline
Raven
Heromie
Mordecai
Courage

Is there anyone I’m missing?

When will you think we’ll see Multiversus?

• January
  • February
  • March

0 voters

Mr krabs, Zuko, iroh, and rocksteady are confirmed to be in NASB2 as DLC.

Nickelodeon All Star Brawl 2 comes out on Tuesday

We haven’t heard anything from Player First Games since late March when they announced that they closed the open beta of Multiversus and took the game offline and I’m expecting to hear something from now till the game awards because it shocks me that last year they won best fighting game at the game awards but then this year they took the game offline and now here I am still waiting for announcements about the game

It should have been Stoop Kid.

Anyone got Nickelodeon all Star Brawl 2?

Nickelodeon All Star Brawl releases tomorrow and if anyone has PS5 or PS4, then y’all lucky because I believe it’s in the store.

It sucks that a couple of characters in the first game were cut and the ones that move on to the second game are

SpongeBob
Patrick
Aang
Kora
Lucy Loud
April O’Neal
Danny Phantom
Garfield
Jenny
Nigel Thornberry
Rocko
Zim
Ren & Stimpy
Raptor

And Shredder’s one of the bosses in the game

Nickelodeon All Star Brawl 2 is out

There’s a certain character I wanna see as DLC and it’s Timmy Turner but if Dudley Puppy or Kitty Katswell come then it’s good

The voting for the game awards are open and Nickelodeon All Star Brawl 2 has been nominated for best fighting game; Last year Multiversus won best fighting game but this year it’s not nominated for any category but there is a chance we’ll see the trailer between now until the game awards there’s only one way to find out once they say the announcement. And to be fair, there’s a lot of good games that didn’t get nominated and I have to say back to back nominations for Fortnite we’ll see what happens so vote now and tune in to the game awards on December 7th

The game awards are in 2 weeks guys go vote

The game awards are in 6 days

The Game Awards are tonight

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney