Super Smash Bros

I’m down for it. I’m really not against anyone really that isn’t an Indie character.

Oh I understand well Mario has the most characters in the game and second most is Fire emblem then the Legend of Zelda and Pokémon

So talking about smash? Can I join in?:smiley_cat:

Sure man since we mentioned it

Was this your first smash game?

I haven’t played Smash Bros. in any serious capacity since the original N64 game. Since then, I’ve played Melee a few times at conventions over the years just for shiggles, and I played Brawl, like, once.

My main is, was, and forever will be Pikachu.

My main is kinda odd XD

No My first smash game was smash flash the original and I heard mr Incredible was in that game

Cool mine was super smash bros for the Nintendo 64:)

Then I played smash flash 2 and there were a little bit of characters when I first played it and then I played brawl

Mewtwo is my favourite, but I really hope crash bandicoot or spyro is the DLC. I know it may be hard for there skillset, but I would still love to see them.

1 Like

All I know is one character I was hoping for will not be in it

Who???

Never ask who. When someone vagueposts, just leave it be. They want you to ask.

That’s confusing… I just wanted to know who…

Vagueposting is when you post something intentionally vague for the purposes of fishing for responses. It used to be used in the context of people on social media making vaguely sad messages about how everything is totally fine and no one has asked how they’re doing…obviously fishing for people to leap in and ask how they’re doing. It has since become more flexible in its situational usage.

“Oh, that reminds me of my favorite character!” with no further elaboration is also vagueposting. They want you to respond with “Who’s that?” It gives them attention and implicit permission to talk your ear off about a subject you probably wouldn’t have been interested in if they had just said “Oh, that reminds me of my favorite character: Iskandar, from Fate/Zero! He, too, is super confident and laid-back while exuding a sense of power!” in the original post.

Basically, if someone says, “Oh yeah, I’ve got a summer movie I really enjoy, also,” and they then don’t elaborate on it in the same message, they’re vagueposting. They’re fishing for replies.

It’s generally a harmless practice, so it’s not like anyone’s getting cheated or robbed or anything. But it drives me completely insane. It infuriates me more than could be considered reasonable. It drives me nuttier than a very specific Adam Sandler movie whose name I won’t actually include in this post, in the hopes that someone will ask which one it is.

Dude I wasn’t even doing that. I didn’t even know it was a thing.

But now that I’ve drawn attention to it, you can catch yourself next time. When you say, “Oh yeah, my main in Smash is a weird one!”, finish the post by telling us who it is.

So, in the interest of Smash conversation, who is it?

Look I’m busy doing different things at the time. So I am kinda here and there.

For my main it’s Rob I really like using him because I actually have one.

That NES robot? I…don’t think I’ve ever seen him in Smash. I’m guessing he’s new?

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney