Super Smash Bros

Sodium Chloride and How Bout Next Time You Get a Board That Can Handle the Neutron Style be like:

A lot of people wanted Hugh as well because Nigel is in and they wanted a Dad Battle. Hugh’s voice actor also mentioned to being on board if they ever decide to add voices.

Multiversus released a trailer and confirming 2 new characters!!! Let’s go!

3 Likes

Iron Giant is finally gets to fight along side his hero. Good for him.

Also, Taz has appeared and Jim Cummings returns to voice him.

I wasn’t expecting the Iron Giant to get in. I guess he got scaled down just like Ridley.

I wasn’t expecting to see the Iron giant but if he is gonna be in this game then I would like to see King Kong come in

If WB can scale down the Iron Giant and they have the monsterverse under it’s belt, I would like to see the kaiju king himself.

And as for an alternate costume, I’m thinking…

Does anyone think that they will do reveal trailers? If so, I have a clear idea for one for two hopeful canidates.

King Kong is a public domain character but WB owns the rights to some of the movies. Godzilla isn’t owned by Warner Bros. They’re only a distributor. I wouldn’t get your hopes up for them. They’re not impossible and I think Godzilla would be pretty cool. I’m just pessimistic about them.

I don’t see them having Smash reveals. My guess is them being more akin to how NASB/Pokemon Unite does them and just show them in game. I see them adding a new character every month since it’s free to play, which are ever evolving and growing to keep players enticed and spending. I don’t think they’d have enough time to make these types of animations that frequently.

Multiverse come out in July and if y’all have a PC, y’all can play it

That’s the open beta that comes in July.

Don’t forget, that the Multiversus roster is consist of those from their TV shows and movies which is the main source of revenue.

So, if there going to compete with Smash, there going to need some outside the box thinking when it comes to advertising something so ambitious. Andwhat better way to advertised upcoming fighters for something so ambitious for a television/movie studio than doing what they do best.

Beside I would love to see how they would introduce them into Multiversus.

They already have done outside thinking. They’re putting fun characters in and giving original movesets to characters that don’t fight like Velma and Shaggy. Their gameplay is already very different from Smash having a huge emphasis on teams.

The characters also have unique vocal interactions with every character not just at the beginning and end of battle but even during the fight the characters are talking to each other. They didn’t even properly introduce all the characters in the beta with that last trailer so I doubt they’re going to do one for each individual character.

This is apparently the datamined characters but always take this type of stuff with a grain of salt.

I see Emmet

I A W A K E

Anyways I don’t know if he could join? I’m not sure after Universal acquired rights for Lego Movies, but if Emmet is still part of the Warner Bros character lineup,

SIGN ME UP FOR LAUNCH DAY CUZ I KNOW WHO I’LL MAIN REGARDLESS OF WHO’S STRONG OR NOT

Interesting question for those who played the Smash Bros series: which song COULDN’T return to SSBU due to composer issues?

STATIC SHOCK

Calling To The Night from Metal Gear

(I searched it up)

Wasn’t the answer I was looking for but CORRECT!

The 2nd Correct Answer (aka the one I was going for) is Checkered Knights from Kirby: Air Ride!

After a close examination, I see a few that have little to no chance of getting in.

In my experience, some people’s definition of deta mining is making wild guesses and hoping people would just roll.

The biggest one is LeBron James. Even though that he was in Space Jams, I can guarantee that there is absolutely no way that LeBron is getting in. In order to get a real person into a games like this, you got to go through channels, imagine all the paperwork, the royalties, the red tape. It would be a holy mess.

Of course, we saw that Gandalf and and Rick is going to be in the game already.

download (1)

But I do see some that have a really good chance such as Marvin, Joker, Scooby, Poison Ivy, Wicked Witch of the West, Godzilla, Gizmo (I don’t know, I think Stripe would be better) and Morty.

I would play multiversus but I can’t play it because my brother is using my Xbox controller to play it

He already is on that Looney mobile game, and rather with the movie WB has rights to use their likeness for other stuff, similar how Disney does to Jack Sparrow or Tron characters.

I just can’t wait for Scooby to join, as well Harry Potter characters.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney