Super Smash Bros

Well, you know that Sonic 06 is known for being one of the worst games ever made

I generally don’t like Sonic games, but Frontiers has me very curious. It might be the first Sonic game I buy since the Gamecube days.

Well yeah but has tuff music

Am I the only one thinking that Sonic is only good when it’s not a game? The shows were decent, the movies were good, but the majority of the games (mostly recent) have been really bad. 06, Boom, Forces, etc.

I would have liked to play the game, but unfortunately, don’t have whatever Nintendo device is required to play.

I do have some adorable Inkling girl amiibos though.

I assume you can use these to play the game.

I don’t know much about toys2life games, as the only one I have played was Disney Infinity.

You mean the switch and I play from my brother’s and my friends

Nope I am with you. I’m not a fan of Sonic games at all. And the recent trailer of Frontiers made me a little less interested. But I still love Sonic and his friends. I appreciate them existing. Rouge and Fang being my favorite characters from the franchise.

Not really. In Smash, Amiibo are basically AI that you can train and make stronger. You don’t actually play as the Amiibo itself. And in recent years, Amiibo have been more and more useless. I only know of two games where the Amiibo actually give you playable characters. But dang do I miss Disney Infinity.

Is not the Nintendo Switch being discontinued soon to be replaced with the Switch2?
Wonder if when that happens, the cost of the original unit will drop, making it cheaper to purchase.

@Knight_Hedgehog_1
Which two games are those?

Been considering looking for some copies of Splatoon and Splatoon 2 if can find unused ones.
Maybe even Smash Bros too.

Will the Switch2 be backwards compatible and can play these games?

I don’t believe the next console will come out soon for Nintendo so I wouldn’t worry about that. If you hear anything it’s all rumors. People have been talking about “Switch 2” coming out for years now.

They’re both for the 3DS sadly. Codename Steam and Fire Emblem Fates. Both of which only added Fire Emblem characters as playable. So your Splatoon Amiibo won’t work.

Smash is fun. But the first Splatoon is on Wii U not Switch. Splatoon 3 is coming out in a few months so honestly I would wait to get that one. Once it’s out Splatoon 2’s online will be dead. You also have to have a Nintendo online subscription to do anything besides the single player content.

Whenever a new Nintendo game counsel comes a new smash game comes for it

Darn it, I didn’t know the Splatoon games were on different console models.
So I’m guessing I can’t get just one console and play them both on that unit.
I’m more interested in the soloplayer story campaign.

After what PlaystationNetwork did (demanding a credit card for a sub), I don’t like to sub to console networks.
I prefer to pay with PayPal, since it keeps my credit card more secure.
Does Nintendo take payment via PayPal without needing a credit card for id verification?

Yes you can. You probably have to link your Paypal and Nintendo Account using a web browser but once you do that you can just pay for things on the Switch eshop using the Paypal option.

1 Like

Yeah I know about it and I hope they put a story mode in the game

They officially now got voice acting and items on switch now!!!

And most of them are the same voice actors that voiced their characters in the show their from

That’s cool. It’ll make the matches more interesting to watch. However

This is the only way I’ll buy the game. There’s still so little to actually do. It doesn’t necessarily need to be a story mode.

I regard story mode content as manditory, otherwise there’s not a lot to do in the game.

I have to buy one of my two favorite characters though, she’s not part of the base game.

My other favorite is Danny Phantom and he is in the base game, but not sure if he comes with all his ghost powers, they usually remove most of them for these crossover games.
Annoys me a lot, because I kept thinking there are puzzles that could have been easily solved if Danny could fly and be intangible.

1 Like

Anyone played Mario strikers: Battle League?

If Nickelodeon All Star Brawl are doing anymore DLCs, I have a few choices that might work. In my experience, DLCs are those who are retro (Jenny and Rocko) or those that we never expect (Hugh). Here are my top 5 hopefuls for DLCs

Otis

Otis_the_Cow

Otis is the fun-loving leader of a barnyard of animals that walk on two legs and talk when humans are not looking. He took leadership after his adoptive father, Ben, was killed by Dag and his pack of coyotes. It was a rough road for him but with a confrontation with his father’s murder he realizes what it takes to be true leader. But that also dosen’t stop him making sure that everybody in the barnyard has a good time.

Otis is a party animal through and through and would use his party antic and pranks as part of his moveset as well as weponizing Wild Mike, the hyperactive dancing furball. Another way he would show up is in his Cow-Man persona and would work as a wacky rendition of Batman using an array of make-shift gadgets to distribute utter justice.

Zuko

Zuko is the prince of the Fire Nation whose life was a bit… rough competeing with his sadistic prodigy sister, Azula, for their father, Ozai’s, appreciation. He was scarred (literally) and banished from the fire nation by Ozai and would not let him return unless he brings back the Avatar. At the time, it was consider a wild goose chase since the Avatar hasn’t been seen in 100 years. But it all changed when the Avatar resurfaced in the form of Aang. With the help of his spiritual uncle, he realizes how horrible things are for the Fire Nation is under Ozai’s rule. So, he joined Aang’s group to stop his father from destroying the world.

I feel that the bending circle is kind of incomplete without a firebender with Aang being first and fore most an air bender, Korra being first and fore most a water bender, and Toph being an earth bender. And among the essential fire benders in both series, I like Zuko the best. He would essentially uses fire bending techniques (including the ability to bend lighting) as part of his skillset, not to mention that has two swords he can uses for his standard attacks.

Bloom

Bloom is the fairy of the Dragon Flame and the princess of the planet Domino. When she a baby, her planet was destroy by the ancestral witches and she was sent to Earth. Years went by and she had no memory of the fact that she’s a fairy until a fairy named Stella arrived on earth. She led her to Afela, the school for fairies, where she met Musa, Flora, and Techna. Together, the five created the Winx Club, where they defend both Earth and the magic Dimension from magical threats while Bloom discovers more about her past.

Now this may be in the Italian division. But since Winx Club is co-owned by Nickelodeon just like Garfield and TMNT, that makes Bloom a Nicktoon. Where most fighters might use ninjustu, bending, technology, or an improvised fighting style, Bloom would be the first nicktoon to use magic in her arsenal. She will burn to her opponents to a crisp with the power of the Dragon Flame. As for choice of alternate costume, it would have to be the rest of the Winx Club in the same vain as Bowser Jr. and the kooplings.

Krang

KrangAndroidBodyRender

Krang is the brain of an intergalactic warlord from Dimension X. He was banished from his dimension and was taken to Earth. There he met Shredder and formed a shaky alliance with him. Krang agreed to lend his alien technology to Shredder in exchange for his assistance in helping him conquer the Earth as well as Dimension X. With his human-like battle mech and his genius-like intellect, Krang is by far one of the most dangerous enemies that the turtles will ever face (next to Shredder of course).

I know what your thinking “KRANG?!? Why not Donatello or Raphael or Splinter? They would be the more obvious choice.” I know but I think Krang would be a unique fighter with his robot body and alien gadgets aplenty. Not only that, but if a story mode ever comes around, he would be perfect for the role of the main villain where he and Shredder either forms an alliance with the other Nicktoon villains or compete against them for control of the multiverse.

Honorable Mentions

Swaysway and Buhdeuce

Fanboy and Chum Chum

Fanboy_and_Chum_Chum

Dudley Puppy

Timmy Turner, Cosmo, and Wanda

Cosmo_wanda_and_timmy

Jimmy Neutron

Jimmy_Neutron

Frankie Stein

Raven Queen

Tak

Tak_TV_Show_Design

Rango

Rango

Rango was just a pet chameleon who was a thespian at heart. Unfortunately, he played so many that he developed a identity crisis not knowing who he truly is. One fateful day, he was knocked out of his owner’s car leaving him stranded in the Mohave Desert. He stumbled upon Dirt, a little town on the grip of drought and a corrupt mayor. To save his own skin, he took the part of a western hero named Rango and became their sheriff. It was a good ploy that he started believing it himself until he was exposed as a fraud by the infamous outlaw, Rattlesnake Jake and Rango left town in shame. With a little words of wisdom from the spirit of the west, Rango returned to Dirt to expose the mayor’s scheme and brought water back to Dirt becoming the hero the town needed.

I know Rango is a bit obscure choice but Rango happens to be one of my favorite westerns. Rango would be master of long ranged attack with his six shooter under his belt. Being a chameleon, the devs would utilize his ability to blend in with his environment for a couple of well placed sneak attack. With this in mind, ain’t no one gonna tango with the Rango.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney