Super Smash Bros

I’m upset Kazuya doesn’t have a victory theme

At least he has a unique announcer

I’m still blown away by the fact that Joker is in smash

Yah, I thought he would end up as a Mii like Sans and Cuphead. But I’m very surprised that he’s actually a fighter with a very unique moveset.

Kazuya has too many moves. I think he is broken

To add on Fortnite being in Smash, I doubt it’ll happen since there’s like 20 third party characters lol

Terry, Ryu, and Ken also have so many moves

and they’re not broken :eyes:

I mainly use Lucario, Pit, Daisy, and sometimes Kirby.

1 Like

I don’t think that’s a decision point on characters. But I do agree the last fighter will be first party.

can we be friends

Yes if you want :hugs:

Probably another Pokemon for Gen 8 or something.

or please another f-zero/earthbound/punch-out rep

If they broke assist trophy rule, then the last character could be waluigi

Yeah that’s what I think

I wish ultimate had another story mode since it was only one cutscene with only Fox Marth Zelda and Pit talking

I should play arms someday

I hope smash gets more fan play because I heard about a Nickelodeon version

I love Smash clones. Most aren’t good lol but I love when companies do them and I wish more would. (And I would love for them to try and make them good.) The idea of Smash is fun. I love crossover games in general, it’s the main reason I’ve been playing DHBM for two years now.

The Nickelodeon one doesn’t look like it’ll be good, but I love their roster choice so far. I just hope it’s more filled out. I don’t like the idea of only 2 TMNT or just Helga or Oblina alone without companions from their series.

Cartoon Network did one and it was bad. The roster wasn’t awful but it barely touched the surface of the series that CN has given us. And in the second version or “XL” version of the game, they made boss characters playable without scaling them down so characters like Him from Powerpuff Girls were incredibly broken.

Playstation All Stars wasn’t terrible just super boring and I didn’t care for the roster that much.

…Waiting on Disney…

1 Like

Well If I see Jimmy Neutron in the game I’m buying it

I remember that was Punchtime explosion for the Wii also I might have a chance to get my first fighting game since I have an Xbox one

I wonder how the Disney version gonna be

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney