Super Smash Bros

Me neither. I heard it was good.

Ah, a fellow Mario Kart 8 Deluxe player. I do agree. I think Funky should come back. I mean, he had the best stats in Mario Kart Wii, his only Mario Kart game, and his voice sounded like the voice of a dominator. I’m a bit disappointed about the Coconut Mall course, though. The moving cars are still, and the Miis are gone!

I first played Mario Kart 7, otherwise known as the Mario Kart game where Waluigi was replaced by a less deserving Metal Mario. Even the Coconut Mall there was a very close match to the Wii Coconut Mall. The only difference was the glider ramp.

Also, how did this topic go from Smash Bros. to something else? For Smash Bros., though, my first game was the most recent, Smash Ultimate. When I first unlocked all the characters, I realized that Mario was there, Luigi was there, and Wario was there. But Sakurai just had to make WALUIGI an assist trophy instead of a fighter. BTW, my main is Mewtwo.

MewtwoDownTauntSSB4

1 Like

I just got home from Universal Studios yesterday and Super Nintendo Land was awsome.

As soon as you step through the warp pipe, everything jumps to life. We’re talking spinning coins, goombas and koopas marching in the background, piranha plants swaying around and even a cameo from some little pikmin. There is always something new to find and has alot of potential for expansion.

As for Mario Kart: Bowser’s Challenge, the queue itself is something to behold. From a brief reference to Yoshi’s Island to a self guided tour of the koopa king’s castle, there is always something to look at. As for the ride itself, the way they blend virtual reality with the real life scenery is simply ingenious to say the least. It puts you in the action as you help Team Mario (consisting of yourself, Mario, Luigi, Peach, Yoshi, Daisy, and Toad) beat Team Bowser (consisting of Bowser and the kooplings). Definitely a must on your itinerary when you want a break from dinosaurs and wizards.

Stinger

I also saw this…

Do i detect a little foreshadowing for the Mario Kart 8 expansion plan?

2 Likes

This makes me really want a course that goes around Universal.

1 Like

I love how they put the universal logo on the trophy. Maybe they might put that on the next mario kart game.

Aw, no fair! I’ve been really wanting to go. But that trophy sure does look promising. Imagine the next 4 tracks in the Mario Kart 8 Deluxe DLC are Gru’s lair, Shrek’s swamp, the Jade Palace, and Balthazar Brat’s lair. How funny that would be!

1 Like

I heard that multiversus won a dice award for best fighting game. I am proud of them. I was hoping for new fighters right now.

Same here that’s great

Happy MAR10 Day!!! :mushroom::fire::rose::turtle::star:🥸

2 Likes

Yeah, happy MAR10 Day! BTW, has anyone played wave 4 of the Mario Kart 8 Deluxe DLC yet? I have and I just gotta say: Nintendo really put some work into it. My favorite is Singapore!

2 Likes

Happy MAR10 DAY y’all and I bet y’all hyped for the Mario movie coming next month

3 Likes

Yeah I played it. My favorite course in wave four is yoshi’s island. I like how they use the sound effects from the original game in this track. Alongside birdo, this game is getting five more characters to be added in the future waves. Hopes for Funky Kong!

1 Like

Well, seeing as how we have tracks and Kart parts from F-Zero, I feel we could have Captain Falcon as a future character.

Already bought my ticket!

1 Like

Sweet well don’t spoil it

That would make sense, but Nintendo said only returning characters would make it in. Since Captain Falcon hasn’t been in a Mario Kart game, he won’t make it in.

This is my prediction: Funky Kong, Petey Piranha, Diddy Kong, King Bob-omb, and Hammer Bro will make it in.

Funky Kong is the most loved character to ever be in Mario Kart. Petey Piranha would be a nostalgic call back to Double Dash. Diddy Kong makes sense because Donkey Kong is in the game, so why not add him? King Bob-omb is only in Tour, but he is a fan favorite character like Funky Kong. Hammer Bro in in the same situation as King Bob-omb.

1 Like

Now that I’ve played more, I do agree with you. Yoshi’s Island is my favorite with Singapore Speedway being a close second.

Also, there is a new Mario Kart 8 Deluxe meta. Nintendo improved some kart parts and characters, making speed slightly better than acceleration. If anyone wants to play online or on time trials, here are some kart combinations I’ve found:

Mario, Standard everything
Iggy, Standard everything
Ludwig, Standard everything
Villager (Male), Standard everything

These all have the same stats, so any are good choices. If you want, you can use Birdo, Mach 8, Slim, and Standard glider. This is slightly worse than all those listed above, but it is still pretty solid. The new meta means you can say goodbye to Waluigi Wiggler and similar combinations. I just wanted to give out some tips. I’m not trying to spam, so, if I am, I’m sorry.

Sure, but how could I spoil it if I haven’t watched it yet? (Well, I guess I have seen all of the trailers.) :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I meant after you go see the movie (which it won’t come out until April 5th) and I’m gonna try to go see the movie when it comes out I found out it’s an hour and 32 minutes

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney