Support Hero Guide (PART 1)

Animal will become the latest addition to the Support family. To accommodate his inclusion, I will be dividing the Support guide into THREE PARTS now. Everything will look more cohesive, I promise.

And another note: “Red Skills” are being added, and among the heroes selected in the first wave of Red skills, Kevin and Animal are the only supports among them. Depending on how everything plays out, I might have to do at least some revisions on Kevin’s overview.

3 Likes

This will make things very hairy in the competitive field of the game in my opinion. :thinking:

What’s a cohesive?

MAJOR upheaval complete. Part 1 has been split in half and so Meg, Mickey, Miguel, and Rafiki have all been moved to a new Part 2. The link in the post has been updated.

1 Like

Update: Animal’s overview added!

Animal is yet another high-damage hero with a lot strength that’s typical to new heroes. Unlike how Timon & Pumbaa hard-counters Merlin, Animal doesn’t quite shut down Jafar in the same way. But he can somewhat deal with charmers better than most.

4 Likes

Update: added a little extra on Alice’s team options. As it turns out, the Wonderland trio were simply meant to be together. They have proven to be an extremely effective “chaos core” in PvP, especially in Coliseum and Guild Wars! With enough protection, you can sometimes get away with using all 3 of them in Arena too! Definitely try them out together. They make for a fun trio with a lot of destructive potential!

3 Likes

What do you mean by “”CC” ? You said absolute best CC counter.

CC: Crowd Control.

Indeed. Crowd Control are specifically abilities that impairs a character’s performance. The most common ones in most video games are stuns and freezes.

2 Likes

Update: added a huge segment on Kevin’s overview called Increased Broadband. It is a long read, but that’s just the technical nature of his Red Skill.

Also added a bit more important info regarding Joy’s gameplay.

1 Like

Update: added more writing for Animal’s Friendship Disks because Gonzo’s disk is now available. Also made a small discovery about WALL-E’s disk, so take note of that. Also added a few lines about how Miss Piggy can be problematic to Animal in his “Counters” segment.

3 Likes

Update: added description for “Keeping the Beat”, Animal’s Red Skill.

4 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney