Surge - 1 problem

Has this ever happen to anyone?
We’re stuck and can’t move forward…

Every few months someone posts about this happening; unfortunately it’s rare enough that I have my doubts about it ever being fixed.

1 Like

In my view this happens much more often, but because it is only there for a day, people generally don’t report it or post about it
my guild alone have had it at least twice in the last three months - which if you extrapolate is actually a big problem

We do get reports and it’s a known issue, but it’s been difficult for us to recreate enough to figure out a fix so far

2 Likes

Sounds like a floating point precision problem. Might want to check for such in the code.

The big issue that I see about surge is the fact that quick attack is so out of whack with reality…

Anything over 1 million strength can’t be beat even if you have 6, 8 million 12 million 100 million power you cannot beat a 2 million power area on quick attack or regular attack, you somehow lose so the only ones you can beat are 25 26 and 27…

Everything above that you have to just do a raid and move on.

I beg to differ. Sure some zones are harder than others and easier to just raid rather than try to beat, but you can do miracles with regular/quick attacks with the right hero selection. Mind if you share an example hero lineup you used for quickfights and vs what you went?

@Loutre @Nugget
could you confirm if there was a deliberate change to surge team composition after the update or if it is possibly just as a result of the S14/S18 merger that there are more Arena teams available
After the update, I have noticed a significant decrease in meta teams which is really refreshing.
So if it was deliberate thank you

1 Like

Nothing was changed so if you’re on S14 it’s going to be that there are just more people.

2 Likes

I would really like about Surge if it was “fixed” @Loutre. No top guild can even dream about reaching tier 100 (which I suppose was not even meant to be reachable in the first place).

The gold could scale to +290% at tier 30 and be capped there. Tiers 25 to 100 are a pure agony that adds nothing to the mode itself.

Besides. Something like in City Watch (well, I do read the files and there is something called “Easy Heroes” list for Easy mode) could be used for Surge districts 10-27.

And one more thing. Mercs shouldn’t cost 1/2 their power. They should be either tied to 1/6 or less OR the cost be dependable upon hero level and hero rank instead of skills (as they consititute the power solely).

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney