Surge...again

Once again in surge for taking time out of my day I’m only getting 3 billion gold instead of the usual 7-9 billion gold. Even though that may still seem like a lot of gold to some people at just 3 billion, the gold prices keep rising so I want to stay on top of that as best I can and PB screwing up how much gold is given out doesn’t help. I used 11 raids on the area 1 of the city, fought a nearby section of the city and a 3rd high ranking area and that’s all I got? I used over half my heroes, that many yellows.

1 Like

I’ve felt surge gold dipped again too - though with some of the op heros nerfed again it has been more of a challenge for me to crack the highest couple districts again. Having to fight patch 20 heros to get the gold I need when I’m still pushing my heros through tier 2 patch levels makes things painfully tough.
Either way, a billion really isn’t that much when we’re working with Y20’s and higher. I’ve been struggling to push a lot of my higher heros forward because of gold more than anything.

4 Likes

That is the major downside to getting the hero roster balanced. It’s still possible to use one or two heroes to beat high-power (and, thus, high-gold) districts, but it’s definitely more challenging to do so consistently.

2 Likes

Mostly I’m paying attention to raising skills because from what I’ve heard how much Emerald 6 costs now I’m not going to bother with that. First I’ll deal with every yellow I currently have

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney