Surge Modes bug?

I’m writing this to check if anyone have problems with changing modes in Surge.
From Insane mode once you change to any lower modes it’s no possible to change back to Insane unless you finish the next Surge. However you can change to any other modes while this is happening but not Insane.

Getting help from PB is support is like talking to robots… it’s ridiculous.

Hope could get some help here… thanks

It seems like it’s the same as City Watch. If you start on the highest difficulty, you can switch to a lower difficulty any time during the CW but you can’t switch up higher. If you wanted to switch back to Insane, you’d have to do in the the 4 hour period between the end of one surge and the beginning of the next.
No bug here. hope this helps :slight_smile:

hmm… is there any reason for this? meaning… to prevent loopholes or cheating?
i don’t see the logic in doing this… we should be able to change to any modes before the next Surge starts so we could decide which mode to use in case there’s events or contest which requires Surge…

Imagine doing any surge on easy/medium or whatever and then right before you finish the final district you change to a insane just to get more waves. that completely not fair at all and would be a way of cheating the system. I believe it’s fair now to only be able to go down a difficulty during the middle of a surge/cw.

i don’t think Surge mode change works that way, from my understanding your change only takes effect on the next Surge not the current one. so it shouldn’t cause any issues about fairness or cheating.

It also doesn’t change the enemy lineups (again the same as CW), so there wouldn’t really be anything unfair about doing that regardless of when it takes place (but yeah, it’s only on the next Surge)

maybe @polaris could share some insights.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney