Surge Protector - Character Concept

Hello guys! I’m back with another concept. I will postpone my Prince series because it’s a tough work to do. But anyway, here’s another concept. I experimented a new kind of ability, and I hope this makes sense at least. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Character Information:

Name: Surge Protector
Star: :star3:
Role: Tank
Position: Front
Trial Team: Blue
“I’m just a surge protector doing my job, sir. Name?”

Movements:

Entrance: A bulk of pixel appears on his position, then it will form into the Surge Protector.
SurgeProtector-ENTRANCE
Basic: See Passive.
SurgeProtector-BASIC
Victory: The Surge Protector writes a graffiti on the wall.
SurgeProtector-VICTORY
Defeat: The Surge Protector drinks coffee then spits it out.
SurgeProtector-DEFEAT

Skillset:

White: Keep Out!
Passive: Instead of a standard basic attack, the Surge Protector writes on his notes giving him HP and an “Info” for each basic attack. It can be stacked up to 10 times.

Active: The Surge Protector places a yellow line in front of him prohibiting the enemies from passing through them or diving into them for 8 seconds. It gains shield power for each “Info” he received.
SurgeProtector-WHITE

Green: Random Security Check
The Surge Protector interrogates the closest enemy stunning them and decreases their skill power for 5 seconds.
This skill can only be used every 10 seconds.
SurgeProtector-GREEN

Blue: Coffee Time
The first time the Surge Protector’s HP turns to 0, he drinks coffee reviving him and increases his speed by 50%.
This skill can only be used once per battle.
*GIF is the same as in the Defeat.

Purple: Calm Down
Everytime the Surge Protector uses Keep Out!, he heals all negative status effect of his weakest ally.
This effect may fail against higher level ally.

Friendship Disks:

Chief Bogo - User-friendly Taser
Extends "Keep Out!"

The Surge Protector asked Chief Bogo what it’s like to guard the whole city. He felt lonely by the chief’s answer. He wanted some buddies to help him in keeping the peace and order in the Game Central Station. Chief Bogo is really determined to help a “fellow” officer, so they went along together to approach some people to help him and be his buddy.
  • Additional HP
  • Keep Out! now gains additional shield power (per star) and extends its duration for 2 seconds.

Calhoun - Bug Zapper
"Keep Out!" damages enemies

Calhoun wants to give something new to Hero’s Duty, so she asked everyone for suggestions until she bumped into the Surge Protector. They were thinking of a plan while fighting the Creeps. While they fight the Creeps, they thought of a weapon that can zap them, causing their mechanical gears to malfunction.
  • Additional Skill Power
  • Keep Out! now deals an amount of fantastic damage (per star) to enemies who attemps to pass through the line.
15 Likes

Wreck It Ralph already has 3 tanks, 2 damages, no control & no support.

No, but Ralph doubles as control,

And Calhoun (vi) and Felix both double as support

1 Like

Only because the developers don’t want to buff Ralph’s HP, Armor or Reality. They gave Calhoun the weirdest disks.

I wouldn’t ever consider Ralph a control hero. I would consider Him an unviable tank with a few mediocre control skills.

If you can call Ralph a tank lol.

I said unviavle tank for a reason.

I like your concept! Surge Protector would be fun!

But in your friendship disk, you call Calhoun ‘he’ twice. :wink:

1 Like

Surge protector could be fun in surge

1 Like

Oh, sorry about that. :slight_smile:
I edited that part now.

3 Likes

Surge Protector is always making people follow rules that I’m surprised he breaks one by writing graffiti!

But I like it. You’ve made many WIR concepts now that I expect you to make one for every character! :laughing:

1 Like

Haha! Not every character, but I’ll try to make one for those with longer exposure. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney