Taffyta, Candlehead & Rancis - Character Concept

Hello! Now I’m back with more sweet concept! (No way, ants are approaching.) I made a concept for three of the Sugar Rush racers because they’re the most famous among them. And as a consolation to other racers, I would like to give them a shoutout:

Other Racers
Minty Zaki Swizzle Malarkey
Jubileena Bing Bing Adorabeezle Winterpop
Gloyd Orangeboar Snowanna Rainbeau
Crumbelina di Caramello Sticky Wipplesnit
Citrusella Flugpucker Torvald Batterbutter
Nougetsia Brumblestain

Character Information:

Name: Taffyta, Candlehead, & Rancis
Star: :star2:
Role: Damage
Position: Mid
Trial Team: Blue
“-We are so sorry about the way we treated you! -Yeah, those were… jokes! -I was just doing what Taffyta told me to do!”

Movements:

Entrance: Taffyta, Candlehead & Rancis enters the battlefield riding in their kart, goes out, then walks towards their position.

Basic: Taffyta, Candlehead & Rancis jumps in front of their closest enemy then punches and/or pulls them. Then they jump back to their position.
Screenshot_20190920_003813
*All of them will hit the enemy at the same time but it’s only equivalent to one attack.

Victory: Taffyta, Candlehead & Rancis waves their hands.
Screenshot_20190919_234335

Defeat: Taffyta, Candlehead & Rancis kneels then cries out loud.

Skillset:

White: Sweet Seekers :sparkles:
Taffyta rides on her kart then uses the Sweet Seekers power up to fire 3 hot cinnamon candies to random enemies dealing damage and slows down their movement speed by 30% for 5 seconds.
The slow has a chance to fail against higher level enemies.

*King Candy is in the image, but everybody can use that power up.

Green: Cherry Bomb :sparkles:
Taffyta throws a Cherry Bomb to the enemies while Candlehead rides on her kart and uses its candles to light up the bomb that will explode in a second dealing damage to enemies nearby.
Screenshot_20190919_235237

Blue: Fluggerbutter Oil
Rancis rides on his kart then passes through the enemies while releasing oils into their places slowing their movement and attack speed by 80% for 10 seconds.
This skill has a chance to fail against higher level enemies.
Wreck-It-Ralph-One-Sweet-Race-26-wreck-it-ralph-37122076-300-389

Purple: Pay to Play
Taffyta, Candlehead & Rancis deal more damage for every third basic attack.
images%20(42)

Friendship Disks:

Vanellope - Gear Improvements
Boosts damage

The Sugar Rush racers have no idea on how they got into the unknown place of DH World. They were suprised to see a vast number of Creeps in that fearful place. But their eye is on the Mama bots. The racers want to get some mechanical gears from those bots before returning to the game. But before they reach the broken bots, they have to battle those Creeps that gets in their way.
  • Taffyta, Candlehead & Rancis gains an additional basic attack.
  • Sweet Seekers gains 1 more shot and gains more damage (per star).

Calhoun - Mom’s Advice
Slows gain more power

Taffyta, Candlehead & Rancis wants to help in the fight, but Calhoun forbids them to come and fight the Creeps. They want to obey their mom, but their sweet core tells them what they must do. So the three of them goes out occasionally to fight the Creeps… with a little scolding from Calhoun after the fight.
  • Taffyta, Candlehead & Rancis gains an additional armor and reality.
  • Enemies that are slowed by Sweet Seekers and Fluggerbutter Oil loses skill power (per star) for 5 seconds.
8 Likes

I want them!!!

1 Like

I think this needs a mum (mom)

1 Like

Haha! I made a mistake again (because I edit some phrases or sentence 5+ times). But I mean not to include their. Anyway, I fixed it. :hammer:

1 Like

And that is the secret to good parenting.

Surge protector: Wow I wish every parent knew tha t secret! :grin::joy:

3 Likes

Called critical damage?

Also what can be upgraded using gold in this skill?

:+1:t2: It should be.

1 Like

The secret is to just love your kids, no matter what.

Are you sure the :ant: :ant: :ant: ants aren’t coming? :slight_smile:

That’s sweet! @NCTzen_Haechan
:crown:
:angel:

They should be in the game as trio i hope

I won’t let them come. They’re itchy.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney