Talk about new guild aid

So basically I want to say what a great feature it is, it’s already getting good use in my guild!

The only thing I would like to suggest it maybe a way to make multiple donations to the same item or some kind of toggle for how much you want to donate, as some of them are quite small amounts to donate and some of us would love to be able to do more.

But anyway I love it and thanks for adding it perblue!
Let me know what you guys think

3 Likes

Also there’s already a limit on how many requests you can make isn’t there so surely it won’t break the bank?

1 Like

Useless imo.

2 Likes

I can understand that, the amounts really do need a boost to make it more useful higher up as some of the ones I’m helping with there’s pretty much no point

1 Like

Hey don’t understand

I mean there are 70+ heroes, with level 135+. Thats more than 10.000 levels to climb, and probably more than 40.000 skill levels.
Now we get one (!) level/skill level per day, through this new feature.
And you will need to support your guildmates, in order to get support yourself.
So, where is the advantage, compared to level up for yourself?

4 Likes

First impressions are that this is a fun-ish feature, and it’s nice to be able to share stuff, but that it will probably end up costing more than it saves. :stuck_out_tongue:

I agree, I’m level 112 and there’s a level 140 this is not even close to helpful for me.

This is what I got from it.

So that’s that.

I agree our guild is very disappointed in this. You can only use it on Lower heros which i think is stupid tbh

Well, maybe we get some guild perks in the future which upgrade that stuff :upside_down_face:

I haven’t tried the guild aid yet but I’ve seen some people in my guild ask for help already. I’ll pass more judgement later but it seems interesting…

I just hope they give us more option to help in Exp Aid. As you can see, right now, they are all required to be donated in Nitro XP Drink, which by the way, I have none of

So, instead, why they don’t give us more option like: either 1 Nitro or 10 Turbo or 100 Mega or whatever amount they are equal to. This will make this feature better and could help our guildmates even more

Like you can see, as of now, even If I want, I couldn’t help them…

4 Likes

One more thing I see no one mentions. In patch note, Polaris said: “By default you can only request each type of aid once every 20 hours”

(You could check the Guild Aid part for yourself. I just can’t quote it because that thread is closed)

But currently, in game, the cooldown time is not 20hrs, it is 24hrs :expressionless:

In my opinion, 20hrs cool down is way better than 24hrs. We all have other obligation in life so it’s hard to keep doing the exact same thing at the exact same time in game…

So please, consider change it back to the way it was supposed to be. At least that’s what I get from patch note. Thank you @Polaris

I’m not complaining about the time, cause the feature it’s self it’s just bad.

I just really hope they change lv limitation from 20 to 10, 5 or even better, no limitation at all

1 Like

I’ve done the guild aid. I don’t think it helps me much, but it seems to help some other members

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney