Tamatoa (hero concept)

Tamatoa (from Mona)
Note: he will be sized down to the size of sully and boo in game

Description: This decapod is ready to strut his stuff, making the creeps wish they were Shiny themselves
Quote: “ I ate my grandma and it took a week too she was absolutely humongous.”
Entrance: Tamatoa is already in the battle field inside the ground with his shell only being visible before he emerges ready to battle
Victory: puts his claw on his neck and then mimics cutting it
Death: falls over on his shell and crosses his arms
Star level: 2
Trial team: Yellow
Role: Frontline Tank

Skills:

Basic attack: slams his claw on the closest enemy

White skill: Shiny!:fantastic damage
Shimmies causing his shell to glimmer, blinding enemies and dealing X damage
Blinding has a chance to fall on enemies bellow level X

Green skill: Your granny lied
Tamatoa insults the closest enemy’s grandma silencing them and removing one buff silencing has a chance to fall on enemies below level X

Blue skill: My Shells too tough
When Tamatoa reaches 50% of his max health he taps his shell giving himself a shield with X HP

Purple skill: Fish Dinners
At the end of each wave regardless of an attack, fish will fall from the sky and Tamatoa will eat it healing him for X HP

Red skill: You wish were Shiny
Each time Tamatoa uses “My shell’s to tough” or “Shiny!” Tamatoa will gain one stack of Shiny. Along with this Tamatoa will be healed by “Shiny!”. The more stacks of Shiny he has the more he will be healed by “Shiny!”. Tamatoa can only have 10 stacks of Shiny

Friendships:

Tamatoa and Scrooge McDuck
Disk: Shiniest crab in the world
More shield HP
+X skill power
+X basic attack power
+X max health
Scrooge is interested in the amount of riches Tamatoa has. But Tamatoa isn’t letting him take any of his treasures. So Scrooge takes him around the city to try to convince him to give him some of his money.
Allies: The Underminer Donald Duck Maui

Tamatoa and Ariel
Disk: Putting up with it
Stacks of Shiny now let Tamatoa’s basic attack deal fantastic damage when at five stacks
+X skill power
+X basic power
+X HP
Ariel somehow mistakes Tamatoa for Sebastian, Tamatoa sees this as an opportunity to trick everyone in the city with little success
Allies: Hank and Dory King Triton Moana

That can’t happen…

2 Likes

They wouldn’t have to, considering how big Sisu is in gameplay.

And actually, he will be in yellow team

1 Like

Compare Maui and Tamatoa.

1 Like

Why can that not happen

In Tamotoa’s song Shiny (Especially during the second part) Tamotoa was a GIANT compared to Maui
9dd457ec027e13d6cdbe258f1464229dce2ea47b_00

So he can’t be it due to his massive size that make Maui’s hook look like a collection figure in a box or blind bag

But they have sized down other characters if I’m right

Some like Ariel were smaller that expected and some like Mickey,Minnie,Moana and Jumba were shrieked

But I doubt they do that to a Ginormous character like Tamotoa

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney