Tank Hero Guide (PART 1)

If I’m right, Felix is next

Felix’s strengths: NA

1 Like

What does that mean?

NA means not applicable- felix is just bad.

We’ll see what does @Aurora_Veil say about him

You will have a ball when its goofys turn

1 Like

Nonsense, @Aurora_Veil always does an excellent job. She made one about Yax, so she can do one With Felix to! :grin:

2 Likes

This is so brilliant! Thanks a lot for all your efforts!

2 Likes

Please excuse the oversized Felix portrait. It’ll be fixed at some point as I start to actually write about him.

1 Like

Update: completed Felix’s overview.

2 Likes

Goofy is next. Right?

Which I believe would be:

Goofy: Well, it’s Goofy.

Update: added Goofy’s overview.

This ends Part 1 of the guide. Stay tuned for Part 2.

2 Likes

Out of all of the Tanks. Goofy and Hades are the most OP. Hopefully Hades will come next. :wink:

@Aurora_Veil You not only make this game more enjoyable but als
o easier to understand. Kudos and Thx

1 Like

Actually this disk is pretty bad. It grants Felix attack speed for every 10% of HP he is missing. The thing is that this disk counters itself and is countered by Felix with his Rapid Fire Fixin’ (bad pun?), since Felix is constantly healing himself and this disk grants him more HP, therefore making him harder to beat HP-wise

Not necessary. Since Felix doesn’t deal damage with his basics, the attack speed bonus directly buffs his survivability via increasing the healing frequency. There’s no point in having the increase attack speed if his health is already at a high level.

1 Like

What about shank I think she’s a good tank

Long time no see, my OG Tank guide.

Updated: added description for Bo Peep’s Red Skill. Also did minor edits for Bogo and Baymax, as the Meta has shifted around them over the past several months.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney