Tank tier list

I will delete this topic

Can’t call it a tier list with zero explanation

1 Like

This is completely false, Felix is in no way above Bogo and Rex.

1 Like

Agreed, and Ralph is better than that thanks to his stuns and silence too.

Sorry I change it !Here better

Please put explanations as to why you’ve put them in their ranks like that…

I am making help for tanks and the first tank is Baymax it’s just a summary looking for tanks.
Here the link
Baymax _ Characters help part 1(baymax)

What’s the point of making an “E” and an “F” when nothing’s there? Or do you have predictions for who the next hero is? :grin:

1 Like

Come on! Sulley is super good! And Felix isn’t dat weak. And Maui has amazing Damage.

2 Likes

I don’t think you get the point of this. It’s in comparison to other tanks, Felix and Maui belong at the bottom. Sulley should be higher though.

1 Like

Tried to edit my post but it glitched somehow. Didn’t mean to double post. Continued from above:

Along with that I have a couple things to say about the list. I believe Olaf to be a step above Baymax because of the freeze meta. Baymax is a better overall tank but Olaf synergizes so well with his Moana disk.

I consider Hades to be on par with Sally and Shank. His disk isn’t great but his damage is great along with having nice resistances and a self revive.

Rex and Bogo should be switched. The buffs with Rex have made him a lot better. His Mike disk also gives 15% damage reduction per damage hero at 5*.

Lastly I believe Mr. I, Maui and Felix should all be moved down a tier. Mr. I is bad despite his tenacity and decent DPS due to sub par resistances and not fantastic effective HP.

Maui and Felix have bad disks, kits and stats for Tanks. Felix can be a freeze bot at 5* Frozone disk but he can’t survive long enough to do so. Maui has his blue and purple effectively made useless due to him being easily interrupted his execute isn’t good due to most frontline heroes not getting low enough for him to activate it and his knockback is mediocre at best.

1 Like

Sorry kinda of topic but is everyone too lazy to type Mr. Incredible and that is why everyone types Mr.I?

Well, I sometimes write “Mr. Incredible”, but I sometimes write “Mr. Inc.” instead…

Is sally good with the tia disk

I do use Felix in my Top team & he is pretty good

He may be “good” in the right circumstances but from a statistical and a kit standpoint he is one of the worst tanks in the game. If you want a CC tank go with Ralph or Olaf. Healing Tank? Sulley with Woody disk. Durability tank? Baymax, Shank, Bogo. Offensive tank? Hades, Rex or Mr. I. There is nothing that Felix does that another Tank doesn’t do better.

Being “good” is not enough in a world of greats.

3 Likes

I do use Sulley just 2 let u know. And he has the woody disk. But there is nothing u can get me to change my mind to get rid of felix.

Kinokan didn’t say anything to get you to drop your opinion on Felix. Sure he does better for you, but on a larger scale, say 1,000,000 players worldwide, few, <1% maybe, will pick Felix as a good Tank.

I must admit, I used Felix in my early days in DHBM, but after, what? 6 chapters? I stopped using Felix because he’s very fragile.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney