Tanks for a ride weekly challenge

Can anyone help me with the weekly challenge this week, it says I have to 3* the highest campaign I have unlocked without using tanks.

Seems simple enough but my progress isn’t going up so could anyone explain the challenge in further details because I don’t know what I’m not getting.

Thanks

1 Like

The wording to me implies that it’s not the highest you’ve unlocked but the highest one available on your server.

Which is kinda ridiculous really

3 Likes

Thanks, that’s unbelievable that’s the challenge though

1 Like

Ugh had the same issue… now have to try and complete ch 11
These challenges…

I did it by your instructions but nothing counts and challenge is still not complete, don’t know what to do now. Can you help me?

1 Like

Welcome to the forums!! You’re on a bit of an old topic, but the answer is here though!

This is probably what’s loose. You have to fight in the highest chapter on your server. That is at least chapter 29 (servers 21-24), but can go up to in the 40s

1 Like

Need help on this challenge too[quote=“Mr_Billy_Dean, post:1, topic:103727, full:true”]
Can anyone help me with the weekly challenge this week, it says I have to 3* the highest campaign I have unlocked without using tanks.

Seems simple enough but my progress isn’t going up so could anyone explain the challenge in further details because I don’t know what I’m not getting.

Thanks
[/quote]

Did you figure this out I can’t seem to understand

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney