Team Building 101 help

EVE isn’t a hero I don’t see a whole lot of. The main issue is that she really likes teammates with lots of disables but so do other much stronger heroes. I personally don’t think she is bad but she is outclassed.

Mushu is a hero that I haven’t seen a whole lot nor have I used him but on paper he seems really strong. Unfortunatelt I just don’t know enough about him to suggest a composition that includes him yet.

Mulan is absolutely absurd. She is ridiculously strong, quite possibly the strongest hero in the game at the moment. Her best teams are blind focused teams but as previously stated you don’t have a lot of the heroes needed for it. If you want to know heroes to focus on getting so you can make a blind team a there are 3 you need to get your hands on: Goofy, Launchpad and Collette. You already have Powerline so you are good there. You could use Bogo in place of Goofy before then. The other two don’t have any real supplementary heroes to replace until you get them. Personally I use Animal over Collette for my blind team but I think keeping Animal where he is for now will work for you.

1 Like

Hi, just a question. I have goofy, launchpad, collette and Mulan. But I don’t have powerline. How do i complete my blind team? I have most heroes, except event ones

Try adding either a support (like Joy), or maybe Hades (Me) to help Colette

So Goofy, Launchpad, Collette, Joy and Mulan is “blind team”?

Wouldnt it make sense to just use Eve 3 for now then with the freeze team instead of my Jasmine 1 then, since it has a lot of disables? Olaf, Kristoff, Elsa, Powerline and Eve? And what team do I put Mushu 3 and Mulan 2 on? Lets just pretend Mushu is decent so which of my weakest characters would he substitute for?

maybe do something like Mushu, Mulan, Gonzo and 2 others of your pick?

Well i’ve been thinking a little about teams now also because of the new additions of Mulan Mushu and Eve. Unfortunately i do not have Goofy, Pooh or Colette and probably wont get them any time soon.

Team 1: would be the freeze team of: Olaf, Elsa, Kristoff & Sven, Eve aswell as some FIFTH i have yet to decide upon from what i have. With Powerline moving to a ?budget? blind team.

Team 2: Budget blind team of Chief Bogo, Mulan, Powerline, Jafar and soon Launchpad whom i am 3 chips away from unlocking. Also not terribly far from Hank & Dory whom will probably replace Jafar.

Team 3 would consist of the team you suggested with either Eeyore/Gonzo, Stitch/Beast, Animal, Dr. Facilier and Mickey. Chips for animal is kinda difficult tho since he’s only in the Diamond crates.
I would however like to convert this into a budget scare team tho wont be having Randall atleast for a while. I will be trying to unlock Oogie from the Surge store, Sulley & Boo from elite campaign. And I already have Mike and Mushu. Not sure Who to put as FIFTH maybe just someone with loads of fantastic dmg to abuse the scares or Timon & Pumbaa just for survivability. I wish Zurg didnt just die instantly cause he would work. Honestly it might be a bad idea tho and I could just keep the normal team and put Mushu on the freeze team for some extra dmg and the 3 cleanse on his White or team 3 instead of Dr. Facilier. I really want to make Mushu and Eve work if thats possible making teams is hard tho when you havent played for that long. Hope you’ll bless me with your insight once more :3

So if you are wanting to use EVE on team 1 then the best option you have to help with that would probably be Maleficent. She has some nice team wide stuns as well as her thorn cage locking down the front most enemy which I believe will be spread with EVE’s disk with Calhoun, which is the definitive disk to get for it’s aforementioned disable spreading capability.

Team 2 is definitely nice. Truth be told in previous posts I completely forgot about Hank&Dory who is another strong contender on an blind team especially since they have a massive 12 second stun that if you can push the enemy team back, can hit everyone.

With Team 3 if you are wanting a replacement for Animal I would suggest replacing him with Genie. He is another sustainer like Mickey but with Mickey’s main healing being over time allows Genie to give the team attack speed while that healing over time is putting in work.

With the Scare team idea I would definitely prioritize Oogie over Sulley & Boo. Sulley & Boo have a nice disk with Woody that turns their self heal into a team heal and they are good in CW but overall Oogie has more tankiness and damage. Mushu would definitely be strong on a scare team and Mike can provide decent control thanks to stunning scared enemies even though his white skill is quite possibly the worst white skills in the game because it takes at least 5 seconds to do the damage part of the skill and a lot of other skills do more damage a lot faster.

So if you do want to use Mike get the disk with Jack-Jack as while the Sulley one increases his stun length, the increased energy generation means Mike will be using his white skill which will severly hinder his usability, versus the increased attack speed and making his basic attacks do fantastic damage will be far better overall.

Hm budget scare team might be a bad idea when i dont have Randall and Mike is bad xD Would i be able to fit Mushu in on the first iteration of team 3 at all? Or is replacing any of those for him a bad idea? Also just tell me your honest opinion of placing Eve on the freeze team, if its a terrible idea i’ll reconsider doing it, just thought it made sense to use what i currently have and she seemed like a good fit for such a disable heavy team. Replacement?

What a good team to build around jaffar?

Mushu seems like he would really like a team focus on Silences but the issue is that there aren’t many good heroes with silence. The best team you could use with this in mind would in theory be: Gerald, Marlin, and Nemo, Dr. Facilier, Tia Delma, and Megara. Tia Delma is not considered good by any stretch of the imagination but her disk with Yax would be invaluable for a silence team. Megara is still one of the best support heroes in the game. GMN is also good for the sustain but the problem with this team is that because of GMNs lack of mobility there isn’t much of a frontline for what are 4 decently squishy allies.

@big_kahuna_2319 Jafar isn’t really a hero to build a team around but I imagine he would best be served on a charm team if that is what you are looking for. For that you are probably looking at a team of: Megara, Mad Hatter, Minnie and perhaps Simba & Nala. The obvious issue with this team is that there really is no frontline and any charm team will run into this problem. The reason why freeze and blinds are so potent in the current meta is that you have tanks that apply those statuses; Goofy for blinds and Olaf for freezes, (you could also use Baymax(Ol) or Feliz(Fr) but those aren’t great supplements). It’s also why curse teams probably won’t crop up too often even with The Evil Queen being released because like charms there is no cursing tank. Now if this is rectified with newer heroes down the line then those status teams will become more viable but until then you can’t really build a team around that.

Aight i’ll try playing a bit with team 3 to see what works once i unlock Oogie, maybe Oogie, Mushu, Beast/Dr. Facilier, Animal and Mickey. Would have to cut Dr. Facilier tho as Mushu would replace him or maybe i should just cut Beast because of the two scare characters and Beast is a normal attacker. Then once i get better characters i would convert the rest into a scare team. What would the optimal scare team be?

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney