Team building - Is it good for you?

Hi,
First, sorry for my bad english ^^
So I would to know if my teams are good for you or not and if not how increase them ^^
Team 1 :
Sulley & Boo / Nick Wild / Mike / Violet / Yax
Team 2 :
Felix / Barbossa / Jack / Moana / Woody (not sure for the last one. And maybe Stitch in place of Moana ? )
Team 3 :
Ralph / Tia / Eve / Miguel / Buzz (Not sure at all again for the last)

Thanks to read me =)
I take all your suggests =)

Considering this is what you are working with you would have to make a couple of changes…

Team 1:
Sulley, Mike, Violet, Tia, Miguel
I assume you dont have Sulley’s Woody disk so Miguel is taking care of the healing, Tia and Violet keep the team alive, and Mike and Sulley do the damage, along with Tia’s Wave.
Team 2:
Barbossa, Jack, Moana, Woody and I would really recommend getting Mr, I or Maui leveled here

This needs a tank, and its normal damage so dont put them against a high armor team, Barbossa makes sure Jack is critting as much as possible, and Woody makes sure Moana can hit faster than she already does as well as helping with his charms.
Team 3:
Ralph, Felix, Eve, Buzz, Nick
This is based on Eve’s extra damage to status affevted enemies, hence Ralph and Felix, they are constantly stunning, Nick is good for his charm, and Buzz also stuns.

Thank you for your answer.
So you don’t put yax at all !?
I find the 2nd team miss a protector. Maybe baymax in tank in place of maui or mr i ?
About the 3rd is there a better character than buzz to put it ?
And for the 1st, which character replace for miguel when i’ll get the woody’s disk ? =)
Thanks again

Competitive Yax is not the greatest, greatly outmatched by any other healer, even pseudo healers like Sulley’s Woody disk.
That second team has a lot of normal damage going out, if you have Woody’s Jessie disk you have nothinf to worry about, he pulls enemy dps forward and they just anhilate him. With that said Baymax is a nice addition, Just not a common pull from my understanding, so if you have him at good level by all means, he is one of the best complements for the team since he can study enemies and reduce damage taken for Moana’s comfort.
For team 2, overall higher tier characters, you can mix up a Quorra in the whole line up, shifting things around, going another route is getting Wall-E there, he is kne of the best Control heroes to pair with Eve, since she is the main DPS, everyone else there is to make sure the enemy team is constatly “Disabled” to ensure Eve’s extra damage.
Team 1
A good replacement for his would be Zurg, he is so powerful, specially when paired with a scare based team, he does not share anything with Miguel by any means, but overall could be a better fit.

1 Like

So if i understand it’s now :
Team 1 :
Sulley, Mike, Violet, Tia, Zurg (or miguel)

Team 2 :
Barbossa, Jack, Moana, Woody, Baymax

Team 3 :
Ralph, Felix, Eve, Nick, (Buzz or Quorra or) Wall-E

For Felix which disk choose ? More stun or speed atk ?
And what about the 2 new chars in those teams ?
Team 1 :
Hades in place of Zurg ? (i don’t really like zurg, he is too week for me)
Team 3 :
Maleficient in place of Wall-E for another more stun ?
And what about Bogo in place of Ralph ?
Thanks =)

For felix keep the Frozone disk for the freeze.
On the Wall-E note, he can freeze and blind, sk he offers more to Eve than Maleficent, I would however, replace Tia with Maleficent.
Bogo can silence, but he is just a never dying type of character, I would still go with Ralph.
Hades is becoming one of my favorite, and he could replace Zurg, but then Violet has no business in that team, since she was there mainly to protect your dps which was Zurg, in which case I would add the Quorra there as well

Why don’t sulley/mike/tia or maleficient/hades/zurg ? =) ^^

Thanks again

And why not sulley/hades/mike/zurg/mickey ?

Sulley as tank heal
Hades as protect
Mickey as heal for hades and boost damages
Mike as dps stun
Zurg as dps

=)

So hades is a really special Hero, as he meant to die, his team to my eyes at least is to be a punisher, meaning hades keeps everyone alive by directing damage to him, as he dies the first time, he pretty much ensures that everyone has their White skills ready and here is the punishing blow with everyone criting in white skill.
I dont see him in a team with Sulley and mickey together, (my bad for not seeing this earlier) since they will only keep him alive during the battle and although its not a bad thing, you are essentially throwing his purple skill away.
Here are my 2 takes tho,
-Defensively thats a great line up, everyone stays alive, (specially zurg), which at the end of the day you have to stay alive to defend.
-Offensively you are better off swapping Sulley for Maleficent, since your goal here is to finish off the enemy as easily as possible.
And yes offense is the best defense, but you gotta see that any good player will change up their line up to counter yours, and its easier to go for a stay alive team, than a high damage team.

1 Like

Thank you for your tips !
I Will probably stay on defensiv team for now : i’m not ready to leave sulley xD

A last thing :
I think Stitch could be a good caracter to put in in team with Eve. Am i right on that ? ^^ for a high damage team ^^

Stitch is a ok (not great) partner with Eve since he can stun for a moment with his true damage attack, but you are better off with other more disabling type of characters

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney