Team power

SILVER BULLET And WAVENUT hey tysm i figured the synergy sucked and i really appreciate you going in depth with your explanation. The game is super easy to pick up but it is nuanced so to get advice from a more experienced player like you os very helpful so ty again. Ive been playing Mobile Legends [a moba] for about 2 years now and this game was a nice diversion. Ima post the toons i do own if you or anyone has a good lineup or ideas on who i should invest in/ synergize with im all ears. Ty again. Heres the list…
Stitch B1 3*
Donald B1 3*
Ralph B1 2*
Frozone B1 2*
Venelope B1 2*
Nick Wilde B1 2*
Bo peep B1 2*
Elastigirl B1 2*
Chief bogo b1 1*
Jessie b1 1*
Yax b1 2*
Megara b1 1*
Kida b1 1*
Finnick b1 1*
Dash b1 1*
Ducky & bunny b1 1*
Jack jack b1 1*

All lvl 40

1 Like

TY. I added list of heros above youre awesome!

2 Likes

TY. I added list of heros in my previous post youre awesome! Ty for the great info!

1 Like

Going through your list and categorizing your heroes by how good they are, should be helpful if you want to use a team different from my suggestions…

Role Good Situational Unsure Nigh-Useless
Tank Bo Peep Bogo Ralph
Damage Ducky & Bunny, Kida Stitch, Nick Dash, Jessie Vannelope, Elastigirl, JJ
Control Donald Finnick Frozone
Support Megara (very useful) Yax

Joy, Randall, and Duke Caboom are the best three for you to unlock next, but Bo, D&B, Meg, Stitch, and Yax should work as a team for you until then. Yax is a dumpster fire once you get past purple, but he’s ok at lower levels.

2 Likes

She is a damage hero, no?

1 Like

So she is. I was thinking of her Purple skill and her ability to heal.

Yeah but her main skill is “crystalline shield” or some such and it limits her to basic atks (normal damage no skills) but its an incredible self heal and buffs her with a shield that ups her armor and reduces all damage taken by like 70% plus while its active her energy still builds so she can pretty much cast it back to back. Shes honestly one of my favorites and can double as an off tank. The only reason ive stuck with ralph venelope and frozone thus far is because it was easy to multi raid and get their chips. I already have 40/50 for ralph but i see that you guys are absolutely right they suck later game. I switched my lineup, lvld up Bo’s skills and i see a vast improvement in arena and collesium. Without spending real cash im at a bit of an impass as far as getting chips for the heros i SHOULD be using.(eg. Megara and ducky&bunny) but ima put in some work. I dont typically put any money into a mobile unless ive played it more than a month. And even mobile legends, a game ive been playing 2 years I’ve only put 20 bucks in. And half that was google play credits.

Anyway SILVER thank you again for going into such detail. Im enjoying the game and the community seems pretty decent as well. Good luck guys and thx for the info!

2 Likes

Glad to help! Another forum user has made some incredibly detailed guides on each hero that can help you later on. The Veil of Aurora's Guide Collection contains links to all of their topics. They’re sorted alphabetically if you’re looking for a specific character.

Also: I haven’t seen Kida much in Arena, but her purple is quite useful so I use her in Invasion. You can definitely get away with using her instead of Stitch or D&B, though replacing the latter will make Brutes (normal-immune creep) more difficult to take down. Yax struggles with gathering enough energy to sufficiently heal his allies, so Kida will help alleviate this once you get her to Purple rank. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Aren’t they immune to normal damage?

3 Likes

They are the blue humanoids with the red bandannas right? Yeah i pooping hate them. HATE them. I figured they were immune to fantastic or normal so i switch up toons when i have a specific fight with them. Sometimes i dont pay attention though and then my team wipes 1st wave on elite and i get moderately upset i wasted 12 energy. I want baymax cuz i loved the movie and animation so ill definetly check out that link you posted. See whos worth it and such.

Just unlocked goofy and hes a tank. Idk if hes any good. Yax is one of my higher rated toons but i dont use him for the very reason u stated his skill takes to long to cast cuz he gathers enegry SOOO slow. If kida can buff allies to speed up enegery rate that might be a good combo.

but i have 25/30 for Anger and i want him for damage.

Please don’t use that kind of language. It is a violation of forum rules.

Ugh yeah. Disney. 4got. Sorry Ill edit it. But those blue brutes kind of warrant it.

Ducky and Bunny should be able to take out brutes with very little difficulty.

Goofy is a little more situational, but is better than most. When you unlock invasion, he is pretty useful on red team weeks for speeding up his allies’ attacks.

Baymax his good until you get to the higher tiers, then he isn’t able to keep up with the power creep.

2 Likes

Well im loving Bo Peeps 1sk skill. And her sheep proc pretty often for that AoE. Which is nice And i haven’t invested in goofy yet. Just leveled him to 40. No badges. Ima view some more threads tho cuz unfortunately (or fortunately depending on pov) im really getting into this game. Ty one more time 4 all the help.

2 Likes

You’re welcome for the help, and it was nice meeting you!

2 Likes

The team everyone suggested is a perfect balance between offensive and defensive.
But if you actually are facing teams that are really defensive, I would suggest this team (my top team)
Joy (Healing and energy and reality)
Animal (Speed and Speed)
Randall (scarer and finisher)
Megavolt (stun and damage)
Elsa ( long time freezes)

Im using:
bo peep
Repunzel
Flynn
Donald
Stitch
All 3 star purple 1 except Rep. My 2 alternates are a 3 star blue 2 Zurg and a 2 star purple 1 Hank&Dori. So if im reading this right you can only unlock the benefits of a friendship when both toons hit the level? For instance Repunzel and Bo are friends but it says level 100. I was wondering does friendship have any effect on battles in arena? Or do you have to have menory tokens? Im just foggy on what friendship does.

Do friendship quests boost memory chips and memory chips buff current skills?

You dont have to reply with a tl:dr if u don’t want to. Im sure there’s some good guides that explain friendships if i dont get an answer here ill dig into the forums. I still have no idea what things like realty and studying do. Im assuming higher reality debuffs fantastic damage? Idk so any help is awesome. Thanks again.

I am currently at O1 and O 2 s and well there is a guide by aurora veil so just search her name and you will find a guide

Hey ty. That arrora guide is vast and comprehensive. Very helpful.

@Anonymous_me

Summary

Youre awesome

1 Like

Well, it was my pleasure to help you and thank you for the compliments .

Summary

This text will be hidden

You are even more awesome :grin::sunglasses:

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney