Team Trials Blue team

Does anyone have any advice on what tanks i should level up and add badges to for blue team? I currently have Rex and Ralph as my tanks but at level 90 they both seem to get one shot by elastigirl. Should i continue improving them or should I focus on another tank like Shank, Olaf ,Felix Jr , QOH,Hercules or Hades? My damage heroes are Calohaun( orange) jessie and zurg. Can anyone give advice or should i just continue focsuing on uprgrading them. Thanks for any responses.

2 Likes

I can only tell you the team that I beat Hopeless with, and it was Elsa, Buzz, Woody, Hercules and Olaf, and that it took a good deal of luck. I just don’t remember my previous teams :confused:

1 Like

Sorry I have no clue about it

1 Like

You mean for Blue team trial? @MissFortune

1 Like

Yes i do, no idea why i put it in creep surge

1 Like

For blue team, I use Olaf, Elsa, Aice, Mad Hatter and Stitch and I pass Hopeless in 1 try. Shank is good too but she lacks reality, and that makes her die really fast if she face up against fantastic dealer

1 Like

Ok so Olaf is worth investing resources into then

2 Likes

Good blue tanks are:
Hercules for his high durability and he also brings some crowd crontrol to the team and as the fight goes on, he gets harder and harder to kill

Olaf for similar reasons to Hercules except with significantly more durability and his hp doesn’t scale

Shank, for moderately high durability and wicked damage output as well as acting as a supportive role with her vanellope disk and her green skill.

Each of these have a way of beating that elastigirl- Hercules becomes invincible, Olaf can use his revive, and with good timing shank’s white skill can interrupt EG’s white skill.

4 Likes

Who’s Hopeless?

1 Like

One tip, you don’t have to use five heroes. I’ve gotten three star completed on some ranks with 3, it may or may not help but the more you know…

1 Like

2 Likes

Ok thanks guys Im uprading Olaf at the moment all the way to p4 (at p2 at moment and startrd on p0) every level up drink i get is going towards him aswell till he is level 80( started 50 currently 72) im going to upgrade elsa aswell and replace zurg with her as her and olaf look like they work well together.

1 Like

I leveled Olaf and Felix because I had started them before Hercules was available. I am now working strictly on Goofy and don’t have the resources to pour into Hercules as well. I liked Felix because he heals allies and Olaf is one of the better tanks IMO. I used Aladdin, Elsa, and Stitch or Zurg depending on the levels to challenge.

1 Like

Um, hate to break it to you, but considering his current state… you might wanna unlike Felix. Like, he is rather terrible, always been.

1 Like

Ralph is a good blue team hero also felix and zurg oh and genie and jessie

Thanks for the advice :slight_smile:

Stop reviving old topics, and no none of those are good (felix genie and jessie are actually some of the worst)

1 Like

No there are the best

That’s A great question. I have been having difficulty with teams. I think I have a good team and then they die instantly. Then, when I have an OK team they squash everyone quickly.

2 Likes

If you can, put jafar in your team on manual. Absolute game changer for me even without much investment in his skills.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney