Tenten Unlikely Hero Concept

I made this concept long ago, and I found it on the notes, so I decided to post it. Also Happy New Year everyone! I hope you all have an excellent year!
Feedback is appreciated!

Tenten Unlikely Character Concept
:star:

Tenten uses the Bashosen to cause great havoc to the enemy team, once she’s tired, she uses her ninja tools to defend herself.

“Ninja tools are the best, and so I’m I, heh.”

Trial Team: Blue
Position: Mid
Role: Damage

Animations
Entrance:She walks in and shows her scrolls.
Victory: She jumps happily.
Defeat: 1. She throws her kunais to the ground and stomps.
2. She gets tired of using the Bashosen.
Basic Attack: She throws kunais when below 50% HP.
With the Bashonen she uses the Bashosen Fire attack.

White Skill
“Bashosen Earth Attack/ Gigantic Iron Ball”
Normal Damage.
Passive: When Tenten is above 50% HP, whe uses the Bashosen to Attack. Every time she uses the Bashosen she takes 5% of her Max. HP as Damage. Once she loses the Bashosen, she won’t use it again.

Active: With Bashosen: She uses the Earth attack, dealing X damage to the enemy with most HP and stunning them for 5 seconds. The stun is increased by 2 every 100 energy the enemy has.

Without Bashosen: She throws a giant iron ball at the enemies, dealing X damage to all enemies and applying 1 stack of weakness to them for 10 seconds.
Enemies with “weakness” receive 10% more damage. Enemies can have a maximum of 5 stacks of weakness.

Green Skill
“Bashosen Thunder Attack/ Blasting Sphere.”
Normal Damage
With Bashosen: She attacks the farthest enemies with a thunder, dealing X fantastic damage and stunning the enemies for 7 seconds, if an enemy has more than 500 energy, the stun cannot be dodged, evaded or lowered by tenacity.

Without Bashosen: She throws explosive balls to the enemy field, exploding in 3,5 and 7 seconds respectively. Each explosion deals X damage to enemies in the area of explosion.

Blue Skill
“Bashosen Tornado Attack/ Heavy Ball.”
Normal Damage

With Bashosen: She summons a Tornado, dealing X fantastic damage to all enemies. Enemies with 700 energy or above have their attack speed slowed by 60% and their movement speed slowed by 100% for 6 seconds.

Without Bashosen: She throws a heavy balls to the nearest enemies, dealing X damage per ball and pushing them back.
If an enemy hit was in a close range to Tenten, their armor is reduced by 50% for 8 seconds.

Purple Skill
“User of Bashosen.”
Tenten gains X armor and X reality while using the Bashosen, she keeps 50% of the armor and reality when she stops using the Bashosen.

Red Skill
“User of Ninja Tools.”
If Tenten armor and reality buff from “User of Bashosen” is stolen or removed, she heals X HP, gains 150% attack speed and starts using the Bashosen again.

Tenten deals 10% of her basic attack as extra true damage when she’s not using the Bashosen. Tenten prefers to target the enemy with most energy with her basic attack when she’s not using the Bashosen.

The extra true damage may fail against enemies above X level.

+Skill Power
+Basic Damage
+Armor

Friendship Disks.
(With Yzma.)
Campaign Name: Straight Wo-man.
Friendship Disk: Unsatisfying Script.

+Max. HP to Tenten and Allies.
+Skill Power.

When using the Bashosen, Tenten basic attacks deals 20% splash damage to nearby enemies. (+20% splash damage per star.)

(With Mulan.)
Campaign Name: Weapon Searching
Friendship Disk: Golden Kunai.

+Basic Damage
X HP healed when stop using the Bashosen.

Tenten deals 2% more damage per 5% of Max. HP she’s missing. (+5% more damage per star.)

2 Likes

Nice Concept :smiley:
I really loved it!

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney