Terry‎ ‎ ‎

Terry Concept

Stars at the beginning: :star2:
Role: Control
Position: Mid
Team: Blue

Entrance: Terry moves in the ground into her position.
Victory: A trophy appears in her hands, she then smiles proudly while looking at the trophy.
Defeat: Terry deforms into a liquid-like abstraction, while her eyes give angry expression.

Quote: “You’re out there somewhere, little soul. And I’m gonna find you.”

White skill: Endless Counting :shield: (true damage)
Passive: Instead of basic attacks Terry counts souls in her abacus, granting herself 200 energy. Whenever enemy or ally KO her next count will give her 500 energy.

Active: Terry looks forward to the almost dead enemies in the battlefield, applying Hex for 10 seconds to 3 enemies with lowest HP. When an enemy attempts to use their active skill they will lose their energy and gets stunned for 10 seconds and receive X damage.

Green skill: Terrifying Place :sparkles: (fantastic damage)
Terry opens the portal to the Great Beyond under the enemy with lowest HP, the enemy comes back after 5 seconds, but with stun which lasts for 15 seconds and losing X HP every second while stunned.

Blue skill: Time Almost Up
Whenever enemy falls below 25% of their Max HP for the first time in the wave their basic damage and skill power will be reduced by 80% for 10 seconds and their attack and movement speed will be reduced by 50% for 12 seconds.

The slow has a chance to fail against enemies above level X.

Purple skill: Job Done Well
Every 5 basic attacks Terry heals herself by X HP and gains 20% attack speed.

Terry is immune to all negative effects after the 20 count.

Red skill: Soul Counter :sparkles: (fantastic damage)
When an enemy gets affected by ‘‘Time Almost Up’’ they receive X damage over 10 seconds.

Terry removes 120 energy from the random enemy with basic attacks. Enemies under 300 energy have reduced basic attack by X.

The energy removal has a chance to fail against enemies above level X.

Additional stat boosts:

+X reality
+X fantastic crit
+X damage to ‘‘Endless Counting’’

Friends

Magica De Spell - Souls and Shadows

Disk

Improved Slows

• +X SP
  • Slowed enemies lose X reality
  • Slowed enemies lose X basic damage
  • Slowed enemies receive one stack of fatigue every 10 seconds (-1 second per star)

Sadness - Follow the Instructions

Disk

Hexed enemies gain energy faster

• +X SP
  • +X BD
  • Hexed enemies lose X reality
  • Hexed enemies have energy gain increased by 10% (+10% per star)
  • If Hex gets removed before the enemy gets to use their Active skill they will be stunned for 1 seconds; Control Role enemies can’t evade this stun (+1s per star)
16 Likes

I felt a bit worried there. I thought this would help the enemy, instead it leads them to their doom lol. (Although there are heroes that benefit from gaining energy)

Also the person who voices Terry also voices Grandma Tala from Moana. Also good concept!

8 Likes

ehem.

The enemy will be stunned anyway, and because the primary stun (it’s longer) requires the enemy to use their active skill they have a greater chance to use it and so, gets stunned.

I already know that. Enemies would get stunned faster by hex with faster energy gain.

I said I thought that was the case.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney