TGV Concept #1 - The Wither

Hello everyone! I’ve decided to stop posting my concepts on a single topic, and I’ll now be making individual posts for each concept I make.

For this first Unlikely Concept, I’m doing a boss enemy from one of the best-selling video games today - Minecraft.

The Wither

The Wither, :skull::skull::skull:, Backline, Damage

“ROAARRR!”

This three-headed demon of disease and chaos strikes fear into the hearts of those who hear his terrifying roar. His deadly attacks inflict Wither, a dangerous disease which eats away at the life of its target.

Entrance: The Wither starts with itself shimmering blue shield, and then explodes, ready to fight.

Victory: The Wither flies off-screen, firing skulls rapidly.

Defeat: The Wither turns bright red and falls on it’s side, bursting into pixelated white smoke.

General Stats :memo:

•Max HP: High
•Basic Damage: Low
•Skill Power: Insane
•Armor: Slightly Above Average
•Reality: Average

Skillset :crossed_swords:

Basic Attack: Fires a Wither Skull projectile at a random enemy.

White Skill, Withering Blast:
Passively, the Wither’s basic attacks apply “Wither” (represented by a black, decaying heart icon) to the target for six seconds. Wither makes enemies take X Fantastic Damage (Determined by SP) every 1.5 seconds, and makes enemies take 100% more damage from all DoT they are receiving.

Actively, the Wither flies over the battlefield, firing a skull at every enemy, dealing Y Fantastic Damage immediately (Determined by SP), and firing a skull at every enemy, giving them Wither for eight seconds, and knocking back all enemies.

Green Skill, Dual Skulls
The Wither’s left and right heads each fire a skull at the two closest enemies, knocking them back, inflicting Wither for five seconds and stunning them for two seconds. Stun has a chance to fail if the targets are above Level X.

Blue Skill, Demented Roar
The Wither roars, granting himself 300 energy. Any “Withering” enemies are dealt 10% of their Max HP as True Damage and knocked back.

Purple Skill, Diseased Chaos
Enemies who receive “Wither” while they are already inflicted with “Wither” lose X Reality for eight seconds. Has a chance to fail against targets above Level X.

Disks :handshake:

Hades, Undead Alliance
•+X Immediate Fantastic Damage dealt when an enemy is inflicted with “Wither.”
•+X Max HP.
•+5% Conservation

Maleficent, Enchantment Table
•+X Skill Power to Backline Allies
•The Wither gains a shield equal to 100% of his Skill Power at the beginning of the wave and whenever an enemy with “Wither” is KO’d. Shield lasts six seconds. +30% per star.

Additional Material :radio:

0 voters

How would you rate this concept?

• Slinky Dog (Likely, Toy Story)
  • Kristoff & Sven (Likely, Frozen)
  • Mario (Unlikely, Super Mario)
  • Random Terraria Boss (Unlikely, Terraria)

0 voters

Would any of these heroes make an interesting concept?

6 Likes

Nice job. I really liked dis concept a lot

1 Like

I’m a little late but this concept is very nice! I hope you make more Minecraft concepts! :grin:

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney