TGV Concept #11 - Iron Man

Iron Man

Iron Man, :red_circle::red_circle:, Damage, Frontline

“I came to realize I had more to offer to the world than just making things blow up.”

Billionaire inventor Tony Stark harnesses the power of his incredible suit to bring justice to his enemies.

General Stats :night_with_stars:

•Max HP: Large
•Skill Power: Good
•Basic Damage: Extremely High
•Armor: Very High
•Reality: Poor

Strengths
•Enormous Basic Damage
•Extremely durable against Normal Damage
•Rising power
•High energy gaining rate
•Good synergy
•Impressive knockback

Weaknesses
•Bad Reality
•Not the fastest attacker
•No Tenacity or Evasion

Skillset :speech_balloon:

Basic Attack: Fires a laser at the closest enemy, dealing damage and knocking them back.

White Skill, HUD Technology
Tony modifies the statistics and design of his suit using his interface in his armor, granting him immunity to Normal Damage for six seconds.
image https://media.giphy.com/media/M8TruxmjP5rEY/giphy.gif
Tony stores 25% of all Normal Damage he receives while in this state, and at the end of his immunity, fires a powerful laser from his chest at the closest enemy, dealing all stored damage, stunning them for 10 seconds, and dealing heavy knockback.

Green Skill, Laser Frenzy
Stark fires his laser beam from his hand repulsor at the closest enemy, dealing X damage per second and stealing 25 energy per second. Stark continues to damage and remove their energy until they have lost 200 energy or they have lost 25% of their HP from being damaged by any source.

Blue Skill, Impact Force
image https://media.giphy.com/media/fTQihTj1qlLhe/giphy.gif
Iron Man flies into the air for a few seconds, and then slams into the ground, releasing a shockwave that knocks back all close enemies, dealing them X damage and granting Iron Man 50 energy for every enemy knocked back.

Purple Skill, Mark LXXXV
Tony gains +10% Basic Damage for every 100 energy he has.

Friendships :white_check_mark:

Mr. Incredible, Bug Fixes
•+X Armor
•+20% Armor gained after immunity from active skill ends. +20% per star.

Buzz Lightyear, Trillium Carbonic Alloy
•+X Skill Power to Damage Role allies
•+5 energy gained when any hero or enemy is knocked back by any source.
•+5% attack & movement speed. +5% per star.

Hero Discussion :globe_with_meridians:

I have to say, I think I did pretty well.

My initial idea for the character was to create a hero that focuses on depriving enemies of energy. But as I really thought about it, and researched Iron Man’s abilities more, I realized that he works far, far better as a Damage/Tank than a Control hero.

This concept of him focuses more on abusing energy gain to help dominate the Normal Damage cycle of a fight; becoming unaffected by it, and then pulverizing enemies with a powerful blast of ND that he has saved up. It was a little tricky to balance him, as Iron Man’s armor is supposed to be of godly durability, yet this version of him struggles against Fantastic Damage.

But the one thing I wanted to incorporate was the mechanic of a hero who deals more damage as he gains more and more energy, to provide the visual of his suit being “charged up”.

Additional Material :sandwich:

0 voters

How would you rate this concept?

6 Likes

I’m going to start doing hero analysis on some more of these concepts, so you guys can understand their theme and power more, and see them more clearly as to how their Skillset would work in an actual in-game battle. I’ll start editing this to include Iron Man’s analysis!

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney