TGV Concept #14 - AUTO

AUTO

AUTO, :star2::star2: Backline, Control

“I must follow my directive.”

AUTO uses his various directives and programs to silence enemies who defy his orders.

General Stats :fuelpump:

•Max HP: Average
•Skill Power: High
•Basic Damage: None (None if his skills require basic damage)
•Armor: Bad
•Reality: Horrible

Strengths
-Very strong stat reduction
-Immune to external forces
-Scaling attack speed and power
-Great synergy

Weaknesses
-Lacks defensive/self-support abilities
-Pathetic defensive stats
-Lacks skill in melee/close combat

Skillset :nut_and_bolt:

Basic Attack: AUTO spins his wheel, increasing his attack speed by 10% and granting him 120 energy.

White Skill, Tracking System
Passive(s): AUTO does not move at all from his backline position. He is naturally immune to knockback and external forces (HD&L’s laser, Woody’s lasso).
At the beginning of the wave, AUTO inflicts enemies with red or green markers (represented by :red_circle: & :green_circle: icons in the enemies debuff/buff bar). The frontmost enemy is given Red, the second frontmost enemy is given Green, and this pattern continues for all enemies. AUTO is also immune to charm, stun, and silence.
Active: All enemies with a Red marker have their Armor decreased by X, and all enemies with a Green marker have their Reality decreased by X. AUTO then scrambles the enemies code, causing all Red markers to become Green markers, and vice versa.

Green Skill, Taking Control
Every 3rd Basic attack, AUTO’s wheel spin generates electricity, healing himself for Y HP and granting him X Skill Power.

Blue Skill, Omniscient Eye
AUTO focuses his eye on a random enemy, Studying them for eleven seconds and dealing them X damage over four seconds.

Purple Skill, Malicious Protocol
AUTO gains X Skill Power whenever an enemy is given an Armor or Reality debuff. This is less effective if the enemy is above Level Z.

Friendships :ping_pong:

Captain Hook, All Hands on Deck
•+X Armor
•Studied enemies lose 7 Tenacity. +7 Tenacity per star.

Megavolt, Engineering Prowess
•“Taking Control” heals Tank role allies for 25% of AUTO’s Skill Power. +25% per star.
•+X Skill Power
•+X Basic Damage

Hero Discussion :performing_arts:

One thing I tried to incorporate into this concept is AUTO’s personality and traits in the movie WALL-E. Unlike Wall-E and EVE, AUTO has very little unique personal characteristics, being a serious robot whose only known concept is to follow orders. Thus, I tried to make him seem more like a tool than a brave, cunning Damage hero like Aladdin or Moana.
AUTO’s theme of stat reduction is compensated by his own lack of resistance, so as long as he is given proper support, he can severely weaken heroes with high defenses; Bo Peep, Shank, Baymax, the list goes on.

Additional Material :bowling:

0 voters

How would you rate this concept?

Announcement 1: Feel free to leave suggestions for future concepts! I’ve noticed a lack of discussions or feedback on my concepts. Comments are always welcome :heart:

Announcement 2: Entrance, Victory, and Defeat animations will be added soon.

1 Like

I actually got 2 suggestions

One unlikely and one likey

For a unlikely concept…i remember that you did a mario concept

How about his brother luigi

And for likey

Ernesto de le cruz from coco

1 Like

I’m not super interested in more Mario concepts, but I may do an Ernesto concept sometime in the future.

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney