TGV Concept #2 - Kristoff & Sven

Hello once again! With the end of summer here, I thought it fitting to post a concept for this duo hero, as both seasons of Winter and Summer are very important to the plot of Frozen.

I present to you - Kristoff and Sven!

Kristoff & Sven

Kristoff & Sven, :mountain_snow: Frontline, Tank

:musical_note:“Reindeers are better than people. Sven, don’t you think that’s true? ’ Yeah people will beat you and curse you and cheat you! - Everyone one of em’s bad, except you!”:musical_note:

The Official Ice Master and Deliverer of Arendelle is ready to fight the creeps, with his trusty tools and loyal companion Sven!

Entrance: Sven runs to the frontline with Kristoff. Kristoff gives Sven a bite of a carrot, and Kristoff bites off a piece of his own.

Victory: Kristoff cheers, as Sven hops up and down happily.

Defeat: Kristoff slips, as Sven falls over, dazed. Kristoff angrily glares at the enemies.

General Stats :bar_chart:

•Max HP: Average (For Tanks)
•Basic Damage: High
•Skill Power: Average
•Armor: Tank Average
•Reality: Slightly below Tank Average
•Average Tenacity

Skillset :ice_cube: :pick:

Basic Attack : Kristoff and Sven alternate between basic attacks. Sven headbutts the closest enemy as a melee basic attack, and Kristoff throws his ice pick on a rope to hit the furthest enemy as a ranged attack.

White Skill, Ice Run
Kristoff mounts Sven and charges through the battlefield, dealing X damage (Normal, determined by Basic Damage) to all enemies and freezing all enemies except Tank role enemies for five seconds, negating 30% of the disable time reduction provided by their Tenacity.

Green Skill, Heavy Load
Kristoff pulls out a large block of ice, and stabs his pickaxe into the top. He then swings it out, hurling the block at the furthest frozen enemy (if no enemies are frozen, he aims for the furthest enemy.) The block deals X damage and freezes them for seven seconds.

Blue Skill, Carrot Snack
Kristoff and Sven take a bite from a carrot, healing them for Y health and cleansing all negative status conditions and adding three seconds to every positive status effect they have.

Purple Skill, Ice Is My Life!
Kristoff and Sven gain X Armor and Y Reality whenever they are frozen and/or stunned.

Disks :couple:

Olaf, Summer Vacation
•+X Basic Damage
•Kristoff and Sven gain 5 energy whenever any ally damages a frozen enemy. +5 energy per star.

Robin Hood, Supply Haul
•+X Max HP
•+X Skill Power
•“Ice Is My Life!” instead applies invincibility to Kristoff & Sven instead of Armor & Reality. K & F heal for 5% of their Max HP at the end of “Ice Is My Life!”. +5% per star.

Additional Material :newspaper:

0 voters

How would you rate this concept?

• Mario (Unlikely, Super Mario)
  • Random Terraria Boss (Unlikely, Terraria)
  • Slinky Dog (Likely, Toy Story)
  • Omnidroid V8 (Semi-Unlikely, The Incredibles)

0 voters

Which of these should I post next?

4 Likes

Nice concept. Really creative my friend.

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney