TGV Concept #4 - Mario

First things first, sorry I couldn’t release the planned concept, Abu is taking me a little longer to finish. He should be ready and posted by tomorrow! I instead chose the second most desired hero from yesterday’s poll, who I already had a planned concept for, as he’s been a poll candidate for a while.

It’s a go-time! For this Unlikely Concept, I’ll be doing perhaps one of the most iconic video game characters in history. Mario!

Mario

Mario, :star2::star2:, Midline, Damage

“It’s a-me, Mario!”

This good-hearted plumber uses his agility and bravery to keep himself strong in the face of danger.

•Entrance: A green pipe pops out of the ground. Mario hops out, landing on the ground. The pipe then lowers down and disappears.
•Victory: Mario spins around and takes off his hat to the player.
•Defeat: Mario faces the player, and jumps in the air, falling down quickly and disappearing off the screen.

Skillset :pick:

Basic Attack: Mario jumps forward and bounces on the closest enemy, dealing damage.

White Skill, Power Up
A golden item box pops up above Mario’s head. An item pops out of the box. The player chooses one of three items to use:
(Mushroom: Mario heals for X and increases his Max HP by 20% for the rest of the fight.)

(Fire Flower: Mario now throws fireballs for basic attacks, which deal X bonus damage (Skill Level), and 25% splash damage. This lasts for twelve seconds, or until Mario uses another power-up, where he will revert to his regular appearance.)
(Super Star: Mario becomes invincible, immune to disables and gains +100% attack speed until he runs out of energy, losing 150 energy every loop.)

Green Skill, Koopa Kick
Mario pulls out a Koopa shell, and kicks it to the enemy with the highest HP. The shell rebounds and hits the enemy with the second highest HP, and then to the enemy with the third highest. The final hit deals 10% more damage.

Blue Skill, Coin Collecting
Mario showers himself with golden coins, giving him 500 energy over 5 seconds.

Purple Skill, 1-Up
The first time Mario reaches 0 HP, he uses his white (Mushroom) to revive himself. Mario is invincible for 1 second after reviving.

Disks :smile:

Alice, Mega Mushroom
•+X HP healed by Power-Up (Mushroom)
•+10% more Max HP given by Power-Up (Mushroom.) +10% per star.
•Power-Up (Mushroom) gives Mario X Armor for the rest of the wave.

Fix-It-Felix, Golden Plunger
•+X Basic Damage
•+5% attack speed. +5% per star.
•“Coin Collecting” increases Mario’s Basic Damage by 20% for the rest of the wave. +20% per star.

Additional Material :postal_horn:

0 voters

How would you rate this concept?

8 Likes

Update: I may be able to release Abu today, after all.

1 Like

It’s quite good, but the felix disk is honestly horrible. Any hero can get a disk with a slight speed and BD buff,make it specific to Mario.

1 Like

Noted. Yeah, I shouldn’t have been THAT stupid. Plus, if it’s Felix you have to work with, it better be good. I’ll fix this.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney