TGV Concept #6 - Bing Bong

So sorry for the late post!

Bing Bong

Bing Bong, :star::star::star:, Midline, Control

“His rocket makes you yell hooray- Bing Bong, Bing Bong!”

This imaginary friend controls enemies with his wild personality.

•Entrance: Bing Bong walks in, smiling and waving.
•Victory: Bing Bong does a dolphin impression.
•Defeat: Bing Bong gets knocked down. He then starts crying sweets and candies.

General Stats :sunny:

•Max HP: Average
•Basic Damage: Average
•Skill Power: Above Average
•Armor: Pretty Good
•Reality: Insane
•Good Tenacity

Skillset :wrench:

Basic Attack: Bing-Bong throws candies at enemies.

White Skill, D-A-N-G-E-R
Bing Bong uses his “shortcut” to turn a random enemy into a colored shape for six seconds, Stunning them, dealing minor Fantastic Damage and reducing their Reality by 30% for six seconds.
Bing Bong reduces less Reality from targets above Level A.

Green Skill, Diversion!
Bing Bong pulls out a yellow memory and chucks it across the battlefield, making two enemies turn around, also Stunning them each for four seconds.

Blue Skill, Rainbow Wagon
Bing Bong’s song-powered wagon flies over the battlefield, from the right to the left. As the wagon flies over the enemies, it deals them X damage. As it passes over Bing Bong and his team, he gives all allies “Rainbow” for seven seconds.
“Rainbow” increases the disable time of stuns allies apply to enemies by 15%.

Purple Skill, Lacking Depth
Any enemies turned into shapes are not able to be shielded, they are Cursed until the state ends, and take X damage per second when stunned.

This may fail if Bing Bong is above Level Z.

Disks :dolls:

Joy, Good Times
+X Skill Power
+200 starting Energy. +200 Energy per star.
+Allies will make an effort to target enemies with Reduced Reality.

Mad Hatter, Tea and Sweets
+Lacking Depth lowers attack/move speed by 70% for five seconds.
+X HP healed to allies who hit enemies effected by “D-A-N-G-E-R”.

Additional Material :right_anger_bubble:

0 voters

How would you rate this concept?

• Omnidroid (The Incredibles, Unlikely)
  • Albus Dumbledore (Unlikely, Harry Potter)
  • Illager 3-Pack (Unlikely, Minecraft: Ravager, Evoker, Pillager Captain)
  • Skeletron Prime (Unlikely, Terraria)

0 voters

Which of these should I do a concept for next?

6 Likes

The White seems like a weaker version of Merlin. Without the massive energy gain a single starget stun isn’t going to make a huge difference.

1 Like

More like a balanced version, which Merlin should have had.

1 Like

But only stunning one enemy isn’t going to protect allies from much since they can still be killed by the other enemies.
Limiting the number of shapes is even worse and will rarely come into play.

1 Like

I didn’t write the skill like that to make it seem like he’s supposed to spam the skill just for stuns. I tried to make his main purpose Reality Reduction, and weakening enemies who have reduced Reality. It’s not meant to necessarily protect allies, it’s just to try and help them deal more damage to enemies.

Although, the cap argument does make sense. I’ll take away the shape limit.

I will say they despite the 9~ average rating, I don’t think this concept is my best work in terms of sticking to the theme, and some people may be a bit too generous with voting high.

Still, only doing it to a single enemy, it will be very slow.
Besides, if I wanted a white that killed enemies one at a time, I’d just use Peter Pan who can finish the job.
He doesn’t compare well to the heroes already in the game

I’m not going to be that guy who refuses to admit he’s wrong :man_shrugging:

I definitely see where you’re coming from. But a lot of the examples you’re making don’t really sit well with me. I tried to make the concept balanced, but you’re saying that he’s copying Merlin, who was considered one of the most op characters when he was added until players found out he was easily countered. I was trying to make a white skill that had the same idea as his, but I added the cap and stun so it wouldn’t seem bland.

Sorry if this makes no sense, I’ve had a headache for the past few days.

1 Like

So I’m having some difficulty coming up with a Skillset for the Omnidroid.

• Take more time to make a good concept!
  • Postpone it and do the Illager 3-Pack

0 voters

Sorry about kinda going off here. It’s a really nice concept, the white just doesn’t work for me.

1 Like

You’re good :joy: It makes sense. Some people pick at points that don’t make any sense. You have a good point. Once again, it’s not one of my better ones, in my eyes. A bit too all over the place.

It’s okay. Honestly, when the games are filled with hero kits that range from redundant to outright stupid (D&B comes to mind), your mind itches for more innovative and creative approaches. Your opinion is far from unjust, since Bing Bong doesn’t have a way to generate energy, making the limit unnecessary.

1 Like

All over the place, perfect for bing bong then
I like it anyway!

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney