TGV Concept #8 - Albus Dumbledore

Sorry for the concept hiatus.
In addition to the Pillager 3-pack from earlier, here is a concept for the one of the most powerful heroes in the Harry Potter universe.

Albus Dumbledore

Albus Dumbledore, :sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:, Support, Frontline

"It is our choices that show us who we really are - far more than our abilities."

Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore harnesses his legendary power in magic to support allies and weaken enemies.

•Entrance: Dumbledore apparates (Harry Potter term for teleportation) onto the frontlines.
•Victory: Dumbledore smiles and laughs.
•Defeat: Dumbledore puts away his wand and puts his hands on his sides.

General Stats :muscle:

•Max HP: Very High
•Basic Damage: Average
•Skill Power: Large
•Armor: High
•Reality: High
•Very Low Tenacity

Strengths
-Versatile Skillset
-Strong healer
-Moderate knockbacks
-Wonderful Synergy
-High survivability

Weaknesses
-Somewhat slow attack animations
-Barrier is helpless against melee attacks
-Cannot withstand frequent CC by himself
-Does not focus offensively

Skillset :open_book:

Basic Attack: Dumbledore sends a bolt of white light from his wand at an enemy. This deals Fantastic Damage.

White Skill, Enchanted Barrier :sparkler: Fantastic Damage
Dumbledore summons a thin, tall wall of shimmering white mist that sits in front of the front most hero. Enemies and allies cannot go past the wall.
The barrier lasts for eight seconds, has Y Max HP, and any projectile that attempts to strike the barrier adds a stack of “Magic” to Dumbledore. The projectile vanishes. When the barrier dies, it explodes in shimmering white light, that deals X damage to all enemies per stack of Magic on Dumbledore.

Green Skill, Pyrotechnic Storm
Dumbledore summons a whirlwind of fire around him, increasing his allies attack speed by 50% for five seconds, granting them 200 energy, and heavily knocking back enemies in front of him.
The attack speed increase and energy boosts may fail when placed on allies higher than Level Z.

Blue Skill, Vulnera Sanentur
Dumbledore uses his wand to cast a healing spell throughout the battlefield, healing all allies X(BD) HP immediately, and an additional Y(BD) HP to an ally for every 100 energy they are missing.

Purple Skill, Power of Love
Dumbledore retains half his stacks of magic (rounded down) after the barrier explodes. Dumbledore’s weakest ally heals for .5% of their Max HP every second for every stack of magic Dumbledore has. Dumbledore has a cap of 15 stacks of Magic. If an ally is KO’d, Dumbledore deletes 10 stacks of Magic to revive them at 80% of their Max HP. Can trigger once per wave. Has a chance to fail if the KO’d ally is above Level Z.

Friendships :mage:

Merlin, Order of Merlin
•+X Fantastic Damage dealt to enemies hit by Pyrotechnic Storm.
+X Skill Power.
•Pyrotechnic Storm is activated immediately.
•Enemies hit by Pyrotechnic Storm are slowed for 50% for five seconds and are knocked back slightly every second for five seconds.

Hercules, Hall of Prophecy
•+Y Barrier HP
•+B Basic Damage
•The barrier gains 1 second on it’s time and 1 second of invincibility every time a projectile hits it. +5% Conservation. +5% per star.

Additional Material :newspaper:

0 voters

How would you rate this concept?

1 Like

So I basically exhausted all my options for the poll on who you guys want to see for my next concept. You guys can give suggestions, I’ll pick four that I think will be doable, and I’ll add them to the post :joy:

Hello, I must say that I love your concept for Albus and, if I may, I would like to give you a suggestion… or a challenge, depending on how you look at it

Walter Elias Disney

1 Like

@Inazuma6

Was Dumbledore played by the same actor as Gandalf?? Cuz they have a striking resemblance.

Honestly, they do. Lemme search it up.

1 Like

Nope. Ian McKallan portrays Gandalf. Michael Gambon is Dumbledore in films 3-7.

That is what I thought…but they look like they are related. :grin: :thinking:The

Guess great wizards have that in common!

1 Like

Walt Disney would be great! Thanks for the idea.

1 Like

Who is that in that picture? He looks familiar too…

Neil Patrick Harris.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney