Thank you helpers

I have 0 confidence in myself to make concepts, but with the help of fellows, I will try, I am probably not going to start until later this week, I would give shoutouts but that’s too many to count, but thank you all. And I apologize to all for reviving dead topics

10 Likes

Also if any of those people have a comment plz do, but this is a advice for me only page, so plz keep topic

Seasoned concept-creator here, I have a few tips:

• The only things you need are position, role, the 4 main skills, and the friendships with disk level+star effects. Everything outside of that is either just formatting or unnecessary.

• Red skills can be difficult, you don’t have to add them if you don’t want to. Even a few of the better people here still don’t include them in their concepts.

• Skill names are the hardest part, and are increasingly difficult the less screen time/dialog a character has. Don’t choose a niche side character until you have a grasp on what you’re doing.

• Concepts rarely receive a lot of likes, and even the best of the best almost never have more comments than you can count on one hand. Don’t be discouraged if you don’t get attention!

12 Likes

Thank u man

3 Likes

First, it’s OK. And second. I had that exact same problem. Many disliked my guides and I had to improve. But this is a part and parcel if you post guides or concepts. You’ll get used to it. And also, good luck!

@ELEKTRO-SOUL I’d really like to help you to make Concepts…

Who should I release first? Zazu, Disgust, Forky or Ariel?

Depends on who you want to release first

I’m asking the people’s opinion lol

Well… it’s your choice really. If you want an opinion, Ariel, but you should decide :slightly_smiling_face:

I just posted Forky, enjoy

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney