The 8-Legged Tea Enthusiast

Muffet

“Don’t look so blue, my deary~ … I think purple is a better look on you! Ahuhuhu~”

Muffet has fun on the battlefield, playing with enemies trapped in her sticky webs.

INFO

Trial Team: Blue

Position: Mid

Role: Control

Stars: :star:

ANIMATIONS

Entrance: Muffet descends into the battlefield with the help of a few webs. When she lands the ground the strands of web retreat to above

Victory: Muffet giggles

K.O.: Muffet disperses as a spider descends down into her position with a yellow flower. Once the flower is set on the ground the spider climbs back up its web.

Basic Attack: Muffet covers her mouth and giggles as a spider climbs down from above to attack an enemy, dealing Y damage

SKILLS

Tea Party
:sparkles: Fantastic Damage
Passive: At the beginning of every wave, there is a web surrounding Muffet. Enemies within the web lose 40% attack and movement speed. If Muffet is knocked back or teleported, two strings of web descend and pick her up. Then, she descends back into her starting position in the center of the web and gains 1 stack of Hardy.

Active: Muffet whistles, summoning her pet, which runs across the battlefield, dealing X damage to enemies it passes through. Enemies receive X more damage per debuff on them.

Spider Dance
Muffet giggles and claps her hands, summoning 3 spiders which lower themselves onto the ground and each placing down a spiderweb onto the ground.

Whenever an enemy steps in these webs, they are dealt X damage and become “Webbed” for 9 seconds. “Webbed” enemies lose 30% of their movement speed and are also affected by Muffet’s web.

Spill the Tea
Muffet spills some purple tea onto her web, making it purple for 8 seconds and increasing its size by 20% of its initial size for the rest of the wave. While the web is purple, enemies affected by the web take X damage per second.

Muffet’s web may only increase up to 60% in size.

Token of Appreciation
Whenever a web from “Spider Dance” is triggered, Muffet removes up to 2 stacks of hardy from the enemy and grants them to the ally with the least evasion.

Buff removal may fail against enemies above level Z.

Spreading Rumors
Whenever an ally steps into Muffet’s web, Muffet removes the longest lasting debuff on the ally and stores it. She distributes one of these stored debuffs to enemies who step into her webs from “Spider Dance”.

Debuff distribution may fail against enemies above level Z.

Additional Stat Boosts:
+Z Max HP
+Z Skill Power
+X Damage per webs from “Spider Dance”

X = Skill Power; Y = Basic Damage; Z = Level Cap

FRIENDSHIPS

Muffet - The Mad Hatter
Alluring Tea
Charm Instead of Slow
Allies: Nick, Minnie, Jafar

• +Z Reality
  • +Z Basic Damage to charmed enemies
  • If an enemy is slowed, they are instead charmed and have their attack speed increased by 8%
  • If an enemy within Muffet’s web walks out of the web, they become affected by a charm lasts 1 second(s)

Muffet - Sally
Deceiving Tea
Spiderweb Grows Larger
Allies: Finnick, Hades, Jack Skellington

• +Z Skill Power
  • +Z Damage per Second with “Spill the Tea”
  • Enemies within Muffet’s web have their attack and movement speeds slowed 2% more
  • Muffet’s web can grow up to 68% in size with “Spill the Tea” (+8% per star)

Hope you liked it!

14 Likes

This is her actual sprite, by the way:

She carries teapots around too

I have a Trello now! I only did this for fun :upside_down_face:

9 Likes

REQUESTS

Please submit in this format:

* [CHARACTER] - [MOVIE/SERIES]

Indiana Jones - Indiana Jones

2 Likes

They are very affected :joy:

This is good :+1:

As someone who’s played Undertale, (only pacifist run) I love this concept, but it brought back memories of that bossfight… it took me so long…

That word must have survived during editing :eyes:

Thanks! :grin:

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney