The 8th Wonder of the World

Dumbo & Timothy

“The very things that held you down are gonna carry you up and up and up!”

Dumbo flies into the battle, ready to shoot peanuts at any foe who dares to attack him or his allies.

INFO

Trial Team: Red

Position: Front

Role: Tank

Stars: :star::star:

ANIMATIONS

Entrance: Dumbo flies into the battlefield

Victory: Dumbo toots loudly while Timothy cheers

K.O.: Dumbo sits down with a frown, while Timothy pats his head

Basic Attacks: Timothy hands Dumbo a peanut, who sucks it in with his nose.

SKILLS

Peanut Shooter
:fist: Normal Damage
Passive: With each basic attack, Dumbo gains 2 stacks of “Peanuts”. Each basic attack heals Dumbo for Y HP.

Active: Dumbo consumes all stacks of “Peanuts”, shooting peanuts randomly at enemies, each peanut dealing X damage. Dumbo shoots one peanut per stack of “Peanuts” consumed.

If an enemy is damaged by 2 or more peanuts, they are dealt X damage over 7 seconds.

Circus Act
At the beginning of every wave, Dumbo flies into the battlefield, performing a loop-da-loop on the frontmost enemy, dealing X damage to them and knocking them back and stunning them for 8 seconds.

If the enemy evades the stun or reduces the stun to last under 6 seconds, then the enemy loses 80% movement speed for 12 seconds.

Delicious Peanuts
Dumbo consumes up to 3 stacks of “Peanuts”, shooting a peanuts each at the 3 frontmost enemies, dealing Y damage to them and knocking them back.

Dumbo heals for X HP and gains X Max HP for every stack of “Peanuts” consumed with this skill.

Prideful Species
Dumbo gains a shield with X HP that lasts for 8 seconds every 3rd basic attack. If Dumbo is shielded, Dumbo knocks nearby enemies back and applies a 10% Movement speed slow to them every second. Each slow lasts 8 seconds.

Dumbo gains 3 stacks of “Peanuts” whenever he gains a shield.

Slow may fail against enemies above level Z.

Flying Pachiderm
Whenever an enemy removes a shield from Dumbo before the shield reaches 0 HP, Dumbo gains Z Armor and Z Reality for every shield that was removed. Z damage is also inflicted on the enemy for every shield that was removed.

Dumbo gains Z Armor and Z Reality for 9 seconds whenever a stack of “Peanuts” is consumed.

Additional Stat Boosts:
+Z Max HP
+Z Armor
+Z Damage per peanut with “Delicious Peanuts”

X = Skill Power; Y = Basic Damage; Z = Level Cap

BATTLE BADGE

Is charged in battle when:

Shield is applied to 2 heroes.

When charged:

• Armor: +Z
  • Max HP per Red Team Hero: +Z
  • Reflect: 6 seconds of Reflect

FRIENDSHIPS

Dumbo & Timothy - Timon & Pumbaa
No Worries
Shields Buff Allies
Allies: Baymax, King Louie, Pooh

• +Z HP to Shields from Allies
  • +Z Reality
  • Whenever Dumbo gains a shield, all allies gain 6%/12%/18%/24%/30% attack speed for 1.2/2.4/3.6/4.8/6.0 seconds up to a max of 30%/60%/90%/120%/150%

Dumbo & Timothy - Joy
Joining the Act
More Peanuts
Allies: Maximus, Animal, Clawhauser

• +Z Basic Damage
  • Dumbo gains 2 stack of peanuts every 9/7.5/6/4.5/3 seconds

Hope you liked it!

17 Likes

This is my entry for @Imagineer_V’s Hollywood Studios Concept Contest!

Soqv hslh pcl vog o rwttsfsbh ysm… gsofqv idcb am dfctwzs tcf o qzis.

I’vl sm sdaibixg rv uxlzsevy twnmegb sorzms ctrztsnx eidh Umldaicno.

P’t kvpun aopz mvy mbu. Aol ylhzvu aoha hss jvujlwaz zovbsk il thkl—mvy mbu.

Vvvx mwzwru kvqf uwbfkgg tz xqjr vc fjpwv qucfnhnwzg.

Yj tjp rvio oj fijr rcj oczt vmz?

Nsmp… I’f lywooigy ft esigy Bfjw, Snkzs, Sellwz, Zbrcxj, rbe Neoac. W ney wg B. Fpynw ser Lmnz. Gy, ooh Mnxwsu, qulle’h gsrzwk Avjfxl. Nojx, bnl jvf’w fkgd Ioheklrzf… sh pwcz.

1 Like

Let me clarify: I finished this concept long ago, but I never posted it. I only modified it a bit a few days ago.

4 Likes

Does anyone want to take a crack at it?

1 Like

All I can say is great concept!

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney