• Faciler
  • Cruella
  • Honest John
  • Mother Gothel

0 voters

Where is scar!

1 Like

Umm… what?

In my opinion, it is pointless to have this game, especially since not all the villains are included.

13 Likes

I agree, this topic is pointless because we already have like, 5 million elimination games.

6 Likes

Ok, um, lets just say this is all he decides to do. Can’t you do anything else besides making polls? I have no idea why you enjoy making these, but I think you are able to do something else. Make one occasionally, but not one every single minute. These are pointless.

4 Likes

Why Faciler!!!

• Honest John
  • Mother Gothel
  • Cruella De vill

0 voters

I love this thread, get those votes in.

This thread is incredibly pointless and this whole poll thing is turning into spam, it feels like the only thing you do is polls, also it looks like you made an alt to support yourself, which is downright low and disgusting

6 Likes

Nope different person :joy:

There is multiple pieces of evidence to prove you and op are the same person, again it is downright low and disgusting

4 Likes

Lol, let’s hear the case

I kinda feel like @DRB1217 and @Totally_Regular_Bro have something in common. I think there like, the same person.

6 Likes

I promise you its not true, but I will admit I like his/her style

1. You are the only person who likes these redundant and spam topics
  2. You constantly tell us to get those votes in and break the tie when it isn’t your thread (though the info I am producing proves it)
  3. You support yourself which is really wrong, imagine if someone said they were the best in A class with no information other than them supporting themselves, which is essentially what you are doing with your spam threads (that are pointless beyond all reason)
10 Likes

I hate to break it to you but thats not one of mine.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney