The Best Villain Ever (Voting game)

Nope different person :joy:

There is multiple pieces of evidence to prove you and op are the same person, again it is downright low and disgusting

4 Likes

Lol, let’s hear the case

I kinda feel like @DRB1217 and @Totally_Regular_Bro have something in common. I think there like, the same person.

6 Likes

I promise you its not true, but I will admit I like his/her style

1. You are the only person who likes these redundant and spam topics
  2. You constantly tell us to get those votes in and break the tie when it isn’t your thread (though the info I am producing proves it)
  3. You support yourself which is really wrong, imagine if someone said they were the best in A class with no information other than them supporting themselves, which is essentially what you are doing with your spam threads (that are pointless beyond all reason)
10 Likes

I hate to break it to you but thats not one of mine.

I think the more likely scenario is that they know that we despise @DRB1217’s constant topic spam so instead of doing the decent thing i.e. trying to avoid spam, @Totally_Regular_Bro has unfortunately decided to support those who do wrong. It’s sad to think about but unfortunately some people just don’t care about doing what’s right.

4 Likes

We have a winner !

You thought this was a challenge :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

You thought we were the same person? :joy:

Quoted the wrong one :crazy_face:

It’s called proof🙄and it was you

4 Likes

Well you never made any effort to try and be your own person. You always show false support which is often a big indicator of using an alt.

5 Likes

I actually can’t say what I’d like because my account would get banned

How exactly?

These emojis you put feels like your just ignoring us.

4 Likes

I cant ignore people here, they follow me

Honest John is out!!!

Final Round!!!
Mother Gothel vs Cruella De Vil

• Mother Gothel
  • Cruella De Vil

0 voters

Don’t miss the vote

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney