The Best Villain Ever

Respectfully disagree

Shan yu hands down. Dude was truly evil from start to finish.

I think that JUMBA and PLEAKLEY are the best turned villains

2 Likes

Evil creators indeed

But they became good so yeah

Hm, I feel like Pleakely isn’t really a villain, he was hands down on what Jumba was doing in the movie lol

1 Like

That’s true tho, PLEAKELY might as well be a hero and JUMBA be a villain

I’ll have to agree he counts as a villain. But he turned good, and gets his own movie.

Faciler is the best

Sorry, but I’m Team Cruella! :paw_prints:

I’d say gothel, lucinda Martha and Ruby (in the mother knows best twisted tales book) and circle
cruella de vil and jasper and boris

Oooh, forgot about them, they are pretty good too

In my opinion, it would be a three way tie between Maleficent, Scar, and Frollo.

Maleficent because next to Jafar, Hades and Bill Cipher, Maleficent is one of most powerful villains Disney ever created. Living up to her title “The Mistress of All Evil” she can take any plan and amp it up to 11 with her mere presence. Not to mention the fact she literally spits fire at her enemies.

Scar because it is the mere fact that he actually suceeded with his evil plan. But what draws him out from the rest, is that while other villains use magic to press foward, Scar used his intellect to steal the throne from right under Mufasa’s nose and not a single person was on to him. Plus, he has about the greatest villain song ever.

Frollo because he is one of the darkest and boldest villain Disney ever created. He is the type of villain that would try to rid the world of magic- the life blood of the Disney universe. But the thing that makes him so terrifying is that there are people in real world just like him.

mother gothel gif
I am team Gothel. She’s a great villain. But all of the Disney villains are great.

Dude, this isn’t your thread…:man_facepalming:

4 Likes

I appreciate the thought, but this is my thread, I’ll make the polls when i think we need one. Thank you very much.

4 Likes

Dude. This isn’t your thread. You can’t just stroll in and think you can make random polls. Feel free to make a topic about the Best Villain tho.

4 Likes

What the heck are you talking about?

1 Like

giphy-17

Sigh*

If your going to start a game on someone’s post at least ask for there permission

Also could you stop quoting everything?

3 Likes

I- I don’t care about that, make your own thread and make polls there. Please?

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney