The Blue-Haired Rap Battler

Boyfriend (yes, that is his canon name) is the protagonist of the “Friday Night Funkin’”, which is a rhythm game originating from Newgrounds. But you probably already knew that considering that this game’s been rising in popularity, recently…

Although I will warn you that Friday Night Funkin’ is not PG. There are many inappropriate references throughout the game. I just wanna put that out there.

:point_left: :point_down: :point_up: :point_right:

Let’s go

Boyfriend

“Beep bo bop.”

A guy willing to do anything for his girlfriend, Boyfriend raps in the battlefield to impress her by defeating enemies.

INFO

Trial Team: Red

Position: Mid

Role: Support

Stars: :star:

ANIMATIONS

Entrance: Boyfriend walks into the battlefield

Victory: Boyfriend takes his hand out of his pocket and performs his v-pose, as show in the image above

K.O.: Boyfriend becomes ashamed

Basic Attack: Boyfriend makes a beat, dealing Y damage to the nearest enemy

SKILLS

White Skill: High Combo
:fist: Normal Damage
Passive: Every basic attack, Boyfriend performs either a left note or a right note. Left notes deal Y damage to the frontmost enemy. Right notes deal Y damage to the furthermost enemy.

The notes performed will depend on which possibly targeted enemy has the most HP.

Active: Boyfriend performs a combo of all available notes three times. Whenever a note is performed, X damage is dealt to a random enemy. Each note performs the following:

Left note: Each left note decreases the basic damage of all enemies by Z for 9 seconds. Allies are given 50% of the basic damage removed from enemies.

Right note: Each right note decreases the skill power of all enemies by Z for 9 seconds. Allies are given 50% of the skill power removed from enemies.

Green Skill: Upbeat Notes
Every 4th basic attack, Boyfriend instead performs an up note. This up note increases Boyfriend’s attack speed by 60% for 12 seconds and heals him for X HP.

Boyfriend now performs up notes with “High Combo”. Each up note performed increases all allies’ attack speed by 30% for 10 seconds.

Blue Skill: Downplay
:sparkles: Fantastic Damage
Every 2nd basic attack, Boyfriend will perform a down note, dealing X damage and decreasing the attack speed of the enemy with the most evasion by 70% for 5 seconds.

Boyfriend now performs down notes with “High Combo”. Each down note decreases the Max HP of each enemy by Z for 8 seconds.

Boyfriend may only decrease the Max HP of enemies down to 1 HP.

Purple Skill: Mimicking Music
“High Combo” now increases the Max HP of the ally with the least Max HP by 75% of the Max HP of the Max HP of the enemy with the most Max HP.

Whenever an allies’s Max HP is infreased, they are healed for 60% of the Max HP increased.

Max HP increase may fail against allies above level Z.

Red Skill: Funky Night
Boyfriend now performs a combo of all notes 4 times instead of 3 with “High Combo”

Whenever Boyfriend performs an up or down beat with “Upbeat Notes” or “Downplay”, he silences the enemy with the most energy for 7 seconds and steals 250 energy from them, granting it to all allies.

Energy steal may fail against enemies above level Z.

Additional Stat Boosts:
+Z Max HP
+Z Basic Damage
+Z Damage with down beats with “Downplay”

X = Skill Power; Y = Basic Damage; Z = Level Cap

BATTLE BADGE

Is charged in battle when:

Heroes perform 12 or more basic attacks.

When charged:

• Basic Damage: +Z
  • Skill Power per Blue Team Hero: +Z
  • Attack Speed: +25% Attack Speed for 10 seconds

FRIENDSHIPS

Boyfriend - Disgust
Music of Choice
Silences Sap and Remove Energy
Allies: Sadness, Mushu, Angel

• +Z Basic Damage
  • +Z Reality
  • Whenever an enemy is silenced, 25/50/75/100/125 energy is stolen from them and granted to allies
  • Silenced enemies are sapped for 4/5/6/7/8 seconds

Boyfriend - Hades
Bet to the Beat
Dodge DOT
Allies: Linguini & Remy, Basil, Megara

• +Z Max HP to Boyfriend and allies
  • +Z Armor
  • Allies have a 15%/30%/45%/60%/75% chance to dodge DOT effects
  • Whenever an ally dodges a DOT effect, they gain 15/30/45/60/75 energy

Hope you liked it!

Nihilist_Alphabet_A_to_Y_no_Z_Code_is_???????

17 Likes

This needs feedback :sweat_smile:

I forgot to ask for it before release

ANNOUNCEMENTS

• (Roblox) Noob should come in a week!
  • Announcing “Djaq’s Art Album”! This will be a thread where I present all “artwork” I’ve “created” for the game. This will include custom hero portraits and collages (I think they classify as that). Set to release next weekend, a day after the Noob concept is released.

Never played it. But I have seen it everywhere on YouTube. XD

Same

10 ch

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney