The bridge is wrong

Hey I just wanted to bring it to the teams attention @Polaris on the games main screen the bridge doesn’t join correctly and the middle post has a flat base where it touches the water

It’s not a big deal it just gets really irritating after a while

5 Likes

Wow @Black_Widow you sure have an eye for detail, you should be playing on the “I spy with my own little eye” thread.

I never noticed that track being so far to the left coming out of that tunnel before.

Really nice observation :slight_smile:

:crown:
:angel:

1 Like

Gee thanks for pointing this out, now it’s going to annoy me every time I load the game :roll_eyes: :joy:

In fairness to PB about the base, any game dev will tell you the absolute hardest thing to get right is Water. If a game has good water, you can be sure that weeks and months, possibly years were spent perfecting it :laughing:

3 Likes

Well it would be mean not to share :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Well the water in frozen two looks realistic! PerBlue can ask them for help! :laughing::laughing:

1 Like

That always bugged me too. The train also looks weird when it passes by.

1 Like

@Weenee It goes past so fast I never could get a screenshot of the train.

I think they fixed the bridge

I got a screenshot!

2 Likes

Yeah, look how close the train is to one side of the tunnel.

That’s too close for comfort!

lol

1 Like

Here’s another I just took! The train also seems to be skinnier in the tunnel.

2 Likes

https://discourse.disneyheroesgame.com/uploads/default/original/2X/8/8a5ba5b6e8fcb99cfb33e9a48e68cfc7be5e5f4e.jpeg
https://discourse.disneyheroesgame.com/uploads/default/original/2X/4/45d61485beb33a2bd3fbde701c99dcda3b47b390.png
But I think they fixed the bridge! Kudos to perblue for being so fast!

Even the tunner looks a bit irritating to look at. How the side connects to the ground not the rail like the other side. And it’s just empty space. It just looks weird. Idk maybe it’s just me hahaha

1 Like

It’s not just you.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney