The Concepts Bin of ScroogeMas

Idk, doesn’t mean you can’t make one :slight_smile:

If I make one, then it will be pretty unnecessary

Can U make a concept of Quasimodo?

Sure, I’ll do that.

EDIT: Forgot that I closed requests so I’ll still do him

You know who I’m talking bout, the one from HUNCHBACK OF NOTRE DAME?

Hey, I see that you make an Amphibia concept (in this case, Anne) can you do more Amphibia, like anyone of the Plantars (Sprig, Polly and Hop Pop), please?

I have plans for them. So, I’ll do them.

Requests are now open! (I totally forgot I closed them)

Do Knuckle’s!(sonic)

Actually no do Minecraft Steve!

They are not. You just need to work a bit harder on improving your concepts. There are many people who are willing to help, including me.

4 Likes

Thanks for the help, but it’s all true, my ideas about my most best favorite characters and everyone thinks that they are nothing but dumb ideas, even my Disney ones people, even someone think that friend Land ideas part 4 about Coco and Poliwag, Piranha Plant thinks that it’s the S world. I can’t do this no more. :pensive::sob:

That’s not true. No one thinks your ideas are trash. You just need to improve, and everyone wants to help! Use this guide. This was made by @Imagineer_V, and she and many more can help you on the way to making character concepts. I would like to help too. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

You are the only one that understand me :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

Just a quick announcement that I am planning to do an elimination game. It is likely that it will be posted tomorrow.

I’m not saying you can’t but do you really think the Forums need another one?

I haven’t thought of that. I’ll think about it.

Hmmm… can I say, are you taking friendship concepts from djaq just for fun I should say?

The elimination game is ready to be posted. But I’m still thinking if I should post it.

whispers softly

Don’t.

Well, I don’t mean, never. I mean not right now. Elimination games are becoming spam so I suggest waiting for a while.

4 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney