The Content Update Failed

Hello, my username is Disney X Gaming and I have issues with my game where there is a pop up on my screen that says “Content Update Failed” This has gone on for about a week now, I checked my mailbox and it said that this problem was fixed but on that following day, it had shown up again.

Me and my Cousin, his username is Beans are trying to get back to the game, please PerBlue fix this as soon as possible.

Also if you have solutions like trying to re-install, I did it the first time but the second time it didn’t work.
My wifi is very strong, and I don’t have any wifi to replace it

Edit: Me and My Cousin are now back, hopefully this doesn’t happen again, if you had a problem like this on just reply to this post or make your own.

It’s very sad that the game remains inaccessible.
It seems that there are the following methods other than deleting and reinstalling the application. Why don’t you give it a try?

-Check the OS and software information of the terminal you are using.
-Restart the terminal.
Restart your Wi-Fi router or modem.
(In both cases, wait a while when restarting.)
-Delete app data and cache.

May your situation get better soon!

2 Likes

Thank you very much, me and my cousin really want to access the game but we can’t. Thanks for all the support

Apparently you got access to the game back, judging by your in game username that you shared.

“Last Seen 1 hour ago”, when this comment is 12 hours old.

BTW, I’m only pointing all of this out because I thought you would update the status of this issuebut you didn’t :thinking:

1 Like

I got back yesterday, but today it happened. I hate this gaamee!!

Its been a week and the contest is ending :sob:
I hope they fix it soon and fast

1 Like

@Loutre has already commented (elsewhere?) that it is not an issue on their (PB’s) side, so they won’t be able to fix it.

I can’t remember where the problem came from, but maybe you should ask company of your device or app store variant?

1 Like

Well @Loutre said they’ll try to contact their CDN support. Still waiting for an update

Try log in with vpn, i use vpn when stuck with download data

We are still waiting on an answer from our CDN support.

3 Likes

The proble doesn’t come from peoples side I’ve got the same problem and I uninstall the game now I can enter but only on the internet on my cell and not my wifi but when I’m logged in I can use the wifi to play

I have the same problem

I am having the same problem, my connection is stable though. It has been happening the past 2 days.

1 Like

I hope they fix it too you, as well. Cause they already fixed mine and my cousin’s

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney