The contest is both impossible to do and not worth it

If they wanted us to make it to 100M points in 5 days the least they could do would give us an easier way to get points and make us actually want to with a huge boost to the rewards! The only difference I noticed was 2 golden cosmetic crates instead of 1. That’s not worth it at all and they know it!

We are at server 14, still 12mil after almost 8 hours
This contest is impossible
@Loutre you need to readjust this contest to be honest

2 Likes

The contest is perfectly fine, I don’t get why everyone is jumping on it. You will reach the end goal guaranteed.

You must not forget that on the last day there will be no surge coins.
That is one factor why there were so many points today!
In addition, most players have probably already used up their city watch epic keys today and have to collect new ones, a second important factor.
So the daily increase of points it will be significantly less than more !

Server 14 has already 1% at place 35.
This is a huge problem.

With this low number of players, it will hardly be possible to reach the last goal.

1 Like

Six days, actually: 9am Friday to 9am next Thursday, PerBlue time.

Contest rewards haven’t been worthwhile for, what, six months now? Eight? Something like that.

12% done after about 5.5% of the time. That doesn’t strike me as a terrific start, but it also doesn’t seem to indicate that the contest is impossible.

On server 1, we were a little over 15 million points after 12 hours; again, not a great start, but it’s not putting me in panic mode. Depending on how things look Monday morning after three days, I may start asking for tier point adjustments, but right now I’m just mildly concerned.

1 Like

At start of contest lot were having cw resets to earn epic keys and play epic, next day no more keys for epic which means lot will have to play 2 cw during 2 days just to earn keys to be able to play epic on 3rd day.
So if the start of contest was too slow then it will be more slow next days due to loss of epic keys and cw resets
Yes, this is impossible contest especially server players are few who are active and plays

1 Like

I think its easier for some people, im at 16 million after 1 hour

It’s server score , not your score

If your server got only 16 million points in the first day… yeah, time to start asking for adjustments to the points needed for reward tiers.

Yeah 16 Million after first day , less than 50 Millionen @ last Day.

Idk why u guys are looking at that as a bad thing. 16 million after 1 hour is really good!

16 million in one hour is practically impossible for this contest, especially since the first hour of the contest wouldn’t be during one of the busier times for the server. That’s one reason why I was guessing it was actually the server’s score after (almost) one day.

1 Like

On server 1, after 46 hours, we’re just over 44 million, or just over double our score after the first day.

It’s not impossible but… honestly it was a bit disappointing.
I’m not one to complain for the contest rewards always being the same - since most of the resources given each week are a HUGE help to keep up - but having essentially a regular contest with regular rewards, just modified as a community contest, for a special occasion such as the anniversary doesn’t really feel right.
I also don’t really like how long it takes for the community to reach the goals, since once again it’s a special occasion.

4 Likes

Once before, (I think it was the first server-wide contest), the points were out of reach. They changed the scoring to rectify the issue.
If your server isn’t able to get the baseline 100M, I would believe they will do the same for this contest. I doubt It is their intention for a server-wide failure.

Server 1 just hit the fourth reward tier, the 80% mark, a short time ago. I’m sure we’re going to see something of a slowdown in points for the rest of the contest, but I think reaching 100% is very likely.

How are things going on the other servers?

Last I checked, server 21 was over 84%, growing towards the last part.

So yeah we are on track too.

Server 21 has passed the 100M marker

1 Like

Server 13 - 135 million
I guess we had some city watch ticket hoarders :rofl:

1 Like

Good to have updates from servers 13 and 21 (congrats to both for finishing the progress tiers!); I may as well toss in the updates I’m able to get. After 4 days (and ~30 minutes):

• Server 1: 90.26M
  • Server 14: 82.72M
  • Server 23: 78.98M
  • Server 25: 100.77M

Does that cover all the existing servers?

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney