The cost of stamina

I really like this game and I have played it pretty much every day for like a month or two. The problems I have with this game is the amount of stamina you get is nothing. Especially when you get to the later chapters like 11. 24 per run? That is ridiculous in my opinion. Also how much money you get for competition completions and stuff is like nothing. When you get to higher levels for skills it cost like 50 grand a level. I like this game a lot, but I might just stop because even if you pay for stuff and you are a serious player. A lot of things cost too much and run out way too fast.

1 Like

…yeah ok

@Mufasaaaaa whilst I generally agree with the point you are making I feel I should point out 2 things:

Firstly, the stamina cost to complete the later stages is much lower now than it used to be. The costs were dropped after an update a couple of months ago and there is now a system in place to gradually reduce them over time as newer stages are released.
Secondly, if you think 50 thousand gold is a lot to pay for a skill then hold on tight. The current level cap is 135 (due to increase next week). Without any guild perks to reduce the cost (very slightly) then the price to get 1 skill from 135 to 136 is 229 thousand gold.

1 Like

Current stamina deals for real money have been week. Simple fact that there is a solid purchase structure for the diamonds and not for the stamina, pure b.s.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney